Thread: Fake Jerseys

Hercules

Default Fake Jerseys

I bought a fake BlueJays jersey and Leafs jersey online a few yrs ago and can’t remember what site it was. Does anyone know of any good fake sites? I much rather pay 80 instead of 200 for a jersey.

Thanks in advance
    12 Team, H2H, Keep 6 (in Bold)
    G, A, Pts, PPP, FW, SOG, Hits, Blocks
    W, Saves, S%, GAA, Game Started
    2C, 2LW, 2RW, 4D, 1Util, 2G, 5BN, 2IR, 1IR+, 1NA

C:
    LW:
    RW:
    D:
    Util:
    G:

Dobber Sports Initiate

Default Re: Fake Jerseys

I get mine through IPOJERSEYS
    24 Team H2H Pts Cap Dyn
    4C 4LW 4RW 6D 1G 4B 27M

G (1) A (1) +/- (.25) PIM (.05) SOG (.05) PPP (.5) HIT (.05) BLK (.05) FOW (.01)
    W (1.75) GA (-1) SV (.1) SO (3)

C: Seguin, Kuznetsov, Trocheck, Johansen, Kostin
    LW: Benn, Lindblom, Dickinson, Kubalik
    RW: Tuch, Fabbri, Bjorkstrand, Terry
    D: Klingberg, Chabot, Girard, Spurgeon, C Miller, Theodore, Marino
    G: Hellebuyck, Berdin

C: Elvenes, Vorobyev, Spacek, Jones, Eyssimont, Daviddson, Shvyrev
    LW: Dorofyev, Koivula, Shalagin, Dugan, Cates, Ranta
    RW: Volkov, Fortier, Evans, Blichfeld, Legare, Tieksola
    D: Laaksonen, Gilbert, Pilut
    G: Samsonov, Sorokin, Knight, Zagidulin

Dobber Sports Guru

Why do you want to seek out counterfeit jerseys? You know that your money likely goes into organized crime and the jerseys are probably made from child labour and/or terrible labour conditions.

If you dont want to spend the $200 for a real jersey but a t-shirt or a hat that you can afford. At least that way you are supporting the product that you watch on the ice.

http://www.unodc.org/unodc/en/frontp...s.html?ref=fs1

Dobber Sports Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by wendelclark17 View Post
    Why do you want to seek out counterfeit jerseys? You know that your money likely goes into organized crime and the jerseys are probably made from child labour and/or terrible labour conditions.

If you dont want to spend the $200 for a real jersey but a t-shirt or a hat that you can afford. At least that way you are supporting the product that you watch on the ice.

http://www.unodc.org/unodc/en/frontp...s.html?ref=fs1
    Agreed

http://canadiens.nhl.com/club/page.htm?id=62037

This is an old program but the Canadiens used to allow you to swap in your fake jerseys for a rebate and a chance to win tickets to a game.
    Evansville Icemen District-5 Ducks
    LOEGM - 12 GM H2H Keeper
    G A PT SOG STA STG TRUC FOW
    W GA SV SV% SO
    WHL - 24 GM H2H Salary
    G A +/- PIM SOG PPP HIT BLK FOW
    W GA SV SO
    View Roster View Roster

Hercules

Anyone who says they don’t like the counterfeit jerseys because of labour issues yet have an iPhone, Nike or anything not BUILT in NA is a hypocrite, but I don’t want to get into a political debate. I was just wondering where I can tell someone who wants to get me a Christmas gift where a cheap jersey can be found. I am happy with my fake ones I bought before, and in all honesty $200 is ridiculous price for me to spend on a jersey, let alone someone else to spend on me.

And it’s a Leafs jersey, they have enough money yet they don’t put a good team on the ice. I could not support the leafs money situation less than what I want too.

C:
    LW:
    RW:
    D:
    Util:
    G:

Dobber Sports Guru

Quote Originally Posted by 2014olympicgold View Post
    Anyone who says they don’t like the counterfeit jerseys because of labour issues yet have an iPhone, Nike or anything not BUILT in NA is a hypocrite, but I don’t want to get into a political debate. I was just wondering where I can tell someone who wants to get me a Christmas gift where a cheap jersey can be found. I am happy with my fake ones I bought before, and in all honesty $200 is ridiculous price for me to spend on a jersey, let alone someone else to spend on me.

And it’s a Leafs jersey, they have enough money yet they don’t put a good team on the ice. I could not support the leafs money situation less than what I want too.
    I'm sorry but that is a ridiculous statement, not every object made outside of NA is done via child labour or in terrible labour conditions. However anything counterfeit is by nature illegal and an infringement on intellectual property. Generally people who are making illegal products have much less interest in protecting the rights of workers or having proper working conditions or even proper product testing. Not every piece of clothing made in China is from a sweatshop but I would say that vast majority of counterfeit goods made in China are because they have to stay underground. Not to mention the profits are generally going to organized crime.

At the end of the day if you want to stick your head in the sand about it by all means but please do not tell me I am being hypocritical.

Hercules

Quote Originally Posted by wendelclark17 View Post
    At the end of the day if you want to stick your head in the sand about it by all means but please do not tell me I am being hypocritical.
    Nestle, FIFA, HSBC, Shell Oil, Victoria’s Secret, Forever 21, Aeropostale, Toy’s R’ Us, Urban Outfitters, Hersheys, Marlboro, Apple, Microsoft, Primark, Simply-Basic (Wal-marts brand), H&M, Puma, Samsung, and Coca-Cola are all companies that use Child Labour, or have been caught in organized crime activity. I’ll stick my head in the sand like everyone else.

But links to cheap/fake jerseys is what this thread is about so… Back on track….

C:
    LW:
    RW:
    D:
    Util:
    G:

Dobber Sports Initiate

You looking for fake jerseys, or just replica's? Because Replica's are great and only cost approx. 100.

I find nhl.com also has some great deals once in a while. I just picked up a NY Islanders jersey fr 30 bucks in the clearance section.

Not a fan of the fake Chinese crap.

Hercules

Quote Originally Posted by Stifler View Post
    You looking for fake jerseys, or just replica's? Because Replica's are great and only cost approx. 100.

I find nhl.com also has some great deals once in a while. I just picked up a NY Islanders jersey fr 30 bucks in the clearance section.

Not a fan of the fake Chinese crap.
    I remember looking for a Backstrom jersey there a while ago and was intrigued with the price, but then was like, “omg if this is so cheap, maybe a Leafs one is too” and it wasn’t on clearance L damn leaf fans being so abundant.

Just looked, a Grabo jersey is on sale lol, then an XXL which is about 2X’s to big for me haha.

C:
    LW:
    RW:
    D:
    Util:
    G:

The Great One

I love fake (counterfeit) jerseys.

I don't care about the child labour or supporting organized crimes (that is an assumption) I care about spending $40 on a jersey that looks legit that I can wear to a game, spill beer on, rip it, etc....and then go home and put it in the closet for another game in a couple months.

These sites get taken down so often that it's hard to stay up to date but one of the best is aliexpress.com