Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Calling all SPAIN experts!

Dobber Sports Ninja

Default Re: Calling all SPAIN experts!

I believe I've heard that the rain in Spain, falls mainly on the plain.
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket

Dobber Sports Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch View Post
    how was your trip?
    Sorry, just noticed this now.

Spain was incredible. Loved it... loved the food, the warm weather, the architecture and history, the women (many times during the trip I wished I was still single), loved it all.

Visited Barcelona, Madrid, Cordoba, Sevilla, Granada and Benidorm.

With the exception of Barcelona, I was surprised at how small all these cities were... you can literally walk across most of them in 30-45 minutes.

Favourite City: Liked them all, but probably Sevilla. Absolutely charming, gorgeous city. I understand why they call it the heart of Spain now.
    Highlight of the Trip: Watched a FC Barcelona game at Camp Nou (was fortunate they were playing at home that weekend). Neymar scored 2 goals and they won 2-0. The atmosphere is UNREAL. over 100,000 rabid fans. Total opposite of what you would see at the Air Canada Centre for a leafs game.
    Most Impressive Attraction: The Mezquita in Cordoba. I've seen a shit ton of cathedrals in my life, but the inside of this one was just incredible. Sagrada Familia was a close second.
    Best Food: Seafood Paella along the beach of Barcelona of course! Although all the tappas were very delicious.

Thanks to everyone who provided suggestions.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by blayze View Post
    Sorry, just noticed this now.

Spain was incredible. Loved it... loved the food, the warm weather, the architecture and history, the women (many times during the trip I wished I was still single), loved it all.

Visited Barcelona, Madrid, Cordoba, Sevilla, Granada and Benidorm.

With the exception of Barcelona, I was surprised at how small all these cities were... you can literally walk across most of them in 30-45 minutes.

Favourite City: Liked them all, but probably Sevilla. Absolutely charming, gorgeous city. I understand why they call it the heart of Spain now.
    Highlight of the Trip: Watched a FC Barcelona game at Camp Nou (was fortunate they were playing at home that weekend). Neymar scored 2 goals and they won 2-0. The atmosphere is UNREAL. over 100,000 rabid fans. Total opposite of what you would see at the Air Canada Centre for a leafs game.
    Most Impressive Attraction: The Mezquita in Cordoba. I've seen a shit ton of cathedrals in my life, but the inside of this one was just incredible. Sagrada Familia was a close second.
    Best Food: Seafood Paella along the beach of Barcelona of course! Although all the tappas were very delicious.

Thanks to everyone who provided suggestions.
    Awesome to hear! glad you had fun

So maybe now that you been to a barca game, you understand that I find soccer games A LOT more fun to watch than hockey atmosphere is impossible to describe unless you've experienced it