Thread: Igor Griovenko

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Igor Griovenko

would like to now where he is and if he will be playing in the nhl and anythin else on this guy.
    14 team H2H
    Roster
    2 C, 2 LW, 2 RW, 2 F, 4 Dmen, 2 G, 3 Bench, 5 IR
    Prospects= 17
    Scoring for Categories (7/4)
    G A +/- PIM PPP SOG BLK
    W GAA SV% SO

12 team H2H
    Roster
    4 C 3 LW 3 RW 2 W 6 D 2 G 5 Bench 3 IR
    Prospects= 10
    Scoring for Categories (11/5)
    G, A, PIM, +/-, Hits, Blk Shots, PPP, SHP, SOG, FOW
    W, GAA, SV, SHO, SV%

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Default Igor Griovenko

Grigorenko was not tendered a qualifying offer by Detroit, so he\'s a free agent in the NHL now. He seems to be staying in Russia though. He didn\'t get a spot in Detroit due to poor attitude and worse conditioning. He was slow as molasses out there and seemed to think that he should get a spot handed to him, not earn it. That didn\'t sit well with Mike Babcock. He also didn\'t do very much down in Grand Rapids, so he went back to Russia since he had an out clause that would allow him to do that if he had not gotten a spot in Detroit after one or two months.

Apparently he still feels pain in his leg during and after each workout. It\'s a miracle that he\'s even playing today, considering the severity of the car crash he was in.

I doubt he\'s coming over here again. Not now with the KHL there to throw money at him while he can stay rooted with his family.
    GO WINGS!

Dobber Sports Genius

Default Igor Griovenko

Well, if the conditioning and attitude attributes listed below, overall long term disinterest in the NHL, and the poor season he had last year in Russia don\'t shake you off, I\'m not sure what will. I had him briefly at the beginning of last year and quickly dumped him for a draft pick. I don\'t regret it. Now with the KHL in place, assuming he is a player, it significantly diminishes the chances that we\'ll see him on this side of the pond. Few if any takers left. As far as the injury is concerned, that\'s years ago now. Old news in a world that doesn\'t accept excuses.

I...am your father.

Default Igor Griovenko

Stick a fork in him and his NHL career.

He\'s done!

B)
    The Best Fantasy Hockey Site

15-Team Keeper, points only, best 12 fwd, 4 dman, 2 G count. Playoffs count.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    G - Kahkonen, Vejmelka, L. Thompson, Levi, Comrie
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Igor Griovenko

I acquired him last year as part of a trade at the deadline, in the hopes he could get everything straightened out. He certainly has immense talent.

In the end, it was a bad move by me. As others have stated, he\'s pretty much done, as far as ever playing in the NHL.
    Humans deal with the reality of the Shadow in four ways: Denial, Projection, Integration and/or Transmutation

14 Team Dynasty ~ 4 Time Champion (2009-2010-2011-2016)