Thread: Who to pick at picks number 12 and 17 in my fantasy draft tonight ?

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Who to pick at picks number 12 and 17 in my fantasy draft tonight ?

My draft is tonight and I'm in a 14 team PPR head to head league where Qb tds are 6 points.
    We start 1 qb , 2 rbs , 2 wr , 1 rb wr flex , 1 TE , 1 kicker , 1 team defense , 1 Defensive lineman/ linebacker , 1 defensive back and 6 bench ....
    I was given picks 12 and 17 in first two rounds and picks 40 and 45 in third and fourth rounds..
    Which players will you think be available and who I should target ? Please help I'm very confused

Dobber Sports Deity

Default Re: Who to pick at picks number 12 and 17 in my fantasy draft tonight ?

Here's a link that shows an average draft ranking from the drafts they have polled. The first link allows you to adjust your league setup to an extent (amount of teams, point setup, etc).

http://football.myfantasyleague.com/..._MOCK=-1&TIME=

Here's another link that is simply just an average draft position.

http://www.fantasypros.com/nfl/adp/overall.php

I wouldnt call this a bible but should give you some names and ideas where they seem to go, on average.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, SBennett

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."