Thread: Another audit thread

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Another audit thread

Hey guys, if you can be bothered, run your eye over my team and give any suggestions on what you think I need to do. Pretty sure I cover all the scoring details in my sig. I will add that our cap ceiling is at $63m (Cap hits counted) and I have about $3m in space (Although waiting on Schwartz to ink a deal)

I finished 2nd last year and have made a few moves during the off-season already, but not sure what I should do next (if anything)

Thanks
    16 Team, 50 Player Capped ($75m) Keeper (Overall Fantasy Points). 12F, 6D, 1G Active

Scoring - G, A, PPG/A, +/-, SHG/A, W, SO, (GA bonus's)

F - T. Johnson, Galchenyuk, Nyquist, A. Lee, Radulov, Nelson, Neal, Sharp, Atkinson, Ribeiro, Ryan, Staal, (Donskoi, Eller, Colbourne, Vermette, Rodin)
    D - Burns, Klingberg, Gohstisbehere, Weber, Parayko, Braun
    G - Allen (Luongo)

Farm
    F - Mantha, Wilson, Fast, Tolchinsky, Bracco, Merkley, Malgin, Novak, N. Paul, K. Roy, Maroon, Laughton, Lindberg
    D - DeAngelo, Sproul, Clendening, Trouba, Weircioch

Dobber Sports Demi-God

Default Re: Another audit thread

Wow, that is a heck of a team for a 30 team cap league. Carry on, sir - you seem to know what you are doing.

I guess the issue for you is really about future cap hit once some of your younger players start emerging and signing bigger contracts - so win while you can are this close is likely the focus. Not sure what you might do that will keep you under the cap and still add more production. Maybe sell high on Varlamov and get some cap space and another goalie? Dunno, pretty much have to see all the other teams.

Dobber Sports Ace

Quote Originally Posted by Shoeless View Post
    Wow, that is a heck of a team for a 30 team cap league. Carry on, sir - you seem to know what you are doing.
    Wowsers yeah, I think he might be just showing off
    That's a solid team in a league half that size
    14 team H2H fantasy points league
    G=3 A=2 PPP=1.5 PIM/Hits/BS=0.25
    W=4 SO=6 GA=-1.25 SV=0.15

Dobber Sports Superstar

Solid team for 30 team league. See if you can get Berra to back up Varly in case of injury.
    Piranha Hockey League est 1990 - Oakley Doakley's - 16 teams
    Pts only W=2 OL=1 SO=3 Auction Draft

WHL - est 2016 Expansion - Glasgow Kiss - 24 teams
    25 pro players / 10 minor league players
    G,A,+/-,PPP,SOG,Hits,Blk,PIM,FOW, W,Sv,GA,SHO

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Quote Originally Posted by Magicstew View Post
    Solid team for 30 team league. See if you can get Berra to back up Varly in case of injury.
    Yup. This was the only suggestion that immediately popped into my mind. Good hedging strategy. But that's one helluva squad!

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Thanks for the feedback guys

I have a history of making really dumb moves and trades so I'm constantly doubting myself and squad hehe.

I did try the Berra trade, but they wanted Allen and...well yeah it snowballed from there hah
    16 Team, 50 Player Capped ($75m) Keeper (Overall Fantasy Points). 12F, 6D, 1G Active

Scoring - G, A, PPG/A, +/-, SHG/A, W, SO, (GA bonus's)

F - T. Johnson, Galchenyuk, Nyquist, A. Lee, Radulov, Nelson, Neal, Sharp, Atkinson, Ribeiro, Ryan, Staal, (Donskoi, Eller, Colbourne, Vermette, Rodin)
    D - Burns, Klingberg, Gohstisbehere, Weber, Parayko, Braun
    G - Allen (Luongo)

Farm
    F - Mantha, Wilson, Fast, Tolchinsky, Bracco, Merkley, Malgin, Novak, N. Paul, K. Roy, Maroon, Laughton, Lindberg
    D - DeAngelo, Sproul, Clendening, Trouba, Weircioch