https://image.ibb.co/k3o8Sa/dobber_banner_sig.jpg

Dobber Sports Sage

Default Re: Pleasae rankim

Same as above

Tomas Tatar
    Boone Jenner
    Tomas Jurco
    Kerby Rychel
    Emile Poirier (might have highest uo side but not convinced)
    Tobias Reider
    "My Name Is My Name" ~Marlo
    "I'm just a Gangster I suppose and I want my fu***** corners"~ Barksdale

grammar Nazi
    Noun
    (slang, idiomatic) 1. A person who habitually corrects or criticizes the language usage of others, especially in situations where it is unnecessary, e.g. an informal conversation.
    Notes: This behavior is almost always found in people with very low I.Q's, whom have a very low sense of self worth. Impotence is also commonly linked to Grammar Nazi's.

Dobber Sports Padawan

Even with Reway off at the WJC, Poirier was still putting up hat tricks. He's at the top of my list with this bunch. And check the PIMs, of any of the guys Burke inherited, he might fit the mold better than Baertschi, Gaudreau, Klimchuk et al. One of the DET guys is probably a safer pick, but who knows what is going on there with Jarnkrok coming up in the next bit, Nyquist around and even Frk, Pulkinen... it's a tough farm to project.
    Tweet @ Me brah!
    10 team Auction Keeper-Year 7, No FAs, Points only, Weekly Lineups
    C-Backstrom, Stepan, Desharnais
    W-Ovie, Pacioretty, Kadri, Nyquist, Granlund, Schwartz
    D- Chara, Wideman, Kronwall, Phaneuf
    G-Varlamov
    Bench: Schenn, MSmith, Yakupov, Hartnell, Gionta, Williams, Carle
    Farm: Barkov, Kucherov, Monahan, Trouba, Klimchuk, Poirier, Nieto, Toffoli, Dumba, Gormley, GReinhart, BSmith, Aberg
    Proud owner of entire first round in KPL 2015 prospect draft

Banned

Originally posted by Spec7ral View Post
    Even with Reway off at the WJC, Poirier was still putting up hat tricks. He's at the top of my list with this bunch. And check the PIMs, of any of the guys Burke inherited, he might fit the mold better than Baertschi, Gaudreau, Klimchuk et al. One of the DET guys is probably a safer pick, but who knows what is going on there with Jarnkrok coming up in the next bit, Nyquist around and even Frk, Pulkinen... it's a tough farm to project.
    I have to agree, it would be close between Poirier and Tatar for me, but I would lean Poirier. If anyone has read my posts they know that I do not like a lot of players from the Q but Poirier plays a game that is well suited for the NHL and he is pretty underrated. I am not as big of a fan of Tatar or Jurco since they are pretty one dimensional. I have been very impressed by Poirier's progression and he is my favourite Q player since Pageau.

Jenner is another guy with underrated offense and with hits and pim he will be valuable. Guaranteed NHLer.

Rychel's value will be really low now but his game is better on the small ice and he can score goals.

Poirier
    Tatar
    Rychel
    Jenner
    Jurco