Thread: Gronk or JThomas??

Dobber Sports Deity

Default Gronk or JThomas??

Assuming Gronk starts this week (which is looking pretty strong right now) do I put him in over Julius Thomas?

Thomas has been a beast and it's hard to take him out, especially against Jax this week. That being said, we all know Brady has to be loving the thought of getting one of his few prime targets back this week.

Thoughts??
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, SBennett

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Padawan

That's definitely a tough decision. I lean towards Thomas for this week. Basically I think he is the safer bet here. The Broncos are a rediculously well-oiled machine and Peyton should have his way with the Jags which will mean Thomas will get his looks.

I think it will take a week or two for Gronk to really hit his stride but once he does I really think the only TE above him will be Graham. No doubt he will be Brady's favorite target here on out

For this week = Thomas. For weeks 7+ = Gronk
    13 team Roto keeper league 12 F, 6D, 2G, G,A,+/-, PIMS, Hits, TOI(D), GAA, SV%, (Forwards are forwards, no distinction between L,R,C)

F) Ovechkin, Stamkos, Kunitz, Parise, Byfuglien, Backstrom, Little, Gaudreau, Hudler, Brassard, Girgensons, Nelson
    D) S. Weber, Phaneuf, Subban, Carlson, Josi, Vatanen
    G) Rask, Jones

Dobber Sports Genius

If Gronk is going to play this week I think you have to go with him. Brady has been waiting for his favorite target to get back into the lineup. Over his career he has averaged a TD per game and with the receiving corps the Pats have now Gronk could have a career game.
    Derek Reese - Future Hall of Famer

14 Team NHL Salary Cap Dynasty
    H2H, Salary Cap 108 Mil, Player actual salaries
    1 Week scoring period
    G,A,PTS,GWG,PIM,SOG,STP,HT,BL,+/-,W,GAA,SV,SO
    Starters: 12 Forwards, 6 Defense, 2 Goalies

F - Marchand, Marner, Marchessault, Stamkos, Tuch, Comtois, Farabee, Bennett, McCann, W. Nylander, Nugent-Hopkins, Kapanen
    D - Barrie, Oleksiak, Suter, Gudbranson, Savard, Lyubushkin, Ferraro
    G - Saros, Rittich

Bench - Mittelstadt, Reimer, Roslovic, Keller, Reaves, Toews
    Prospects - Byfield, Mercer, Veleno, Chmelevski, Tippett, Comrie, Tomasino, Valimaki, Gustavsson, Wolf