Thread: Dynasty League - 3 GM's Needed

Dobber Sports Sage

Default Dynasty League - 3 GM's Needed

There are three openings in my dynasty league. Here is a link to the site: www.kl10.proboards.com

The teams available are Broad Street Beauty, The Norsemen, and Kont Smashers

Send me a PM or reply here if interested.

Dobber Sports Novice

Format, etc.?

Dobber Sports Sage

The rules are on the site.

Dobber Sports Prodigy

I'm in this league. Losing 3 GMs had a negative impact on the activity in the league, but if motivated GMs are interested in joining the dynamic in the league could change quite rapidly. I do not have a strong team (I finished 8th out of 10th last year) but I think this league is worth salvaging as it is a very challenging league.

The league is a point league (see 1st league in my signature below). Full dynasty. The commish (Playmaker26) has won the league every year since inception, but his domination may come to an end as another GM (Seadawgs) is rising fast. Performing well in this league is quite a challenge, GMs are all experienced. The teams that are available all have valuable assets, so anyone that is up to such a challenge will have some dough to work with to shape their team.

Teams available:

1) Broad Street Beauty: finished 3rd out of 10. The team is built to provide immediate production. Focus by previous GM was to challenge now. Notable players: H. Sedin, Thornton, St. Louis, Byfuglien, Enstrom, Fleury, Bobrovsky.

2) The Norsemen: finished 7th out of 10. Since the creation of this league, the strategy of the GM was to build his team with a large group of prospects in hope of creating a powerhouse. This may work, as there are top prospects that are already in the NHL on this team. There are near 40 prospects on this team. Notable players: Ovechkin, Spezza, Green, Luongo, Lehtonen, Schneider, Galchenyuk, Tarasenko, Hodgson, Grigorenko, Toffoli, Nyquist, Bjugstad, Zibanejad, Forsberg, Murray.

3) Kont Smashers: finished 9th out of 10. The original owner initiated a rebuild after the first season, so all the top prospects of the 2011 class are on this team. This team is slowly but surely maturing. This team is the strongest of the league in goals and has the top prospects in that position as well. Notable players: RNH, Landeskog, J. Staal, Bogosian, Rinne, Price, Hiller, Huberdeau, Strome, Johansen, Armia, Larsson, Morrow, Beaulieu, Lehner, Markstrom.

If interested, please contact Playmaker26.
    STL – Single Team League
    1-team league – Head-to-? – Single Category: TOI
    F: Radulov, Stahal, Gaborik
    D: Gilbert, Brule
    G: Brodeur, Kinkaid
    Utility: Semin
    Farm: Tsujimoto

2011-12 and 2013-14 Champion! (I was disqualified in 2012-13 by the commish. Reason given: tanking)

Dobber Sports Sage

Bump this up.

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Team Kont Smashers has a new GM. We are still looking for two GMs to take over The Norsemen and Broad Street Beauty. See details above.

If anyone would like to join a good old fashion point league, this is your opportunity.
    Last edited by Akkei; September 18, 2013 at 4:54 PM.
    STL – Single Team League

2011-12 and 2013-14 Champion! (I was disqualified in 2012-13 by the commish. Reason given: tanking)

Dobber Sports Sage

Bump this up.

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Default Norsemen

Sorry did not realize was a money league cancel
    Last edited by ursanator; September 22, 2013 at 12:31 AM.

Dobber Sports Prodigy

We are still looking for GMs for teams Broad Street Beauty and The Norsemen. These teams are currently 1st and 2nd in the league. They have plenty of assets to work with.

Being outscored by a team without a GM is humiliating, so if anyone is interested in taking over one of these teams and save us from this humiliation, please let us know.
    STL – Single Team League