Thread: Stafford ++ for Foster ++

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Stafford ++ for Foster ++

I was offered:

Stafford, D.Wilson, and S.Rice for my AF, Decker, and E.Manning

Do you like this deal or is this an instant no? I like Stafford, but worried I'm over paying. Thanks in advance.

10 Team Standard ESPN League
    My Team:
    QB: Eli
    RB: Foster
    RB: Richardson
    RB/WR: Ridley
    WR: Garcon
    WR: Decker
    TE: Graham
    D/ST: Bears
    K: Walsh

BN: H.Nicks, L.Moore,Edelman, D.Hopkins, P.Rivers, J.Bell
    14 Team Dynasty League - 23 man roster, 25 man minors w/ custom cap, salaries & contracts
    Skaters: (Start: 4C, 4LW, 4RW, 6D) - G/A/Pt/(+/-)/PIM/SOG/STP/TOI
    Goalies: (Start 2) - W/GAA/SV/SV%
    C: Schiefele, Zacha, RyJo, Patrick
    LW: Guentzel, J.Robertson, Domi, Kempe
    RW: Puljujarvi, Gurianov, D.Strome, Duchene
    D: Ekblad, E.Karlsson, OEL, Morrissey, Jokiharju, Bear, Weber (LTIR)
    G: MAF, Price, Driedger, Bishop (LTIR)

Minors: (25 max)
    Skaters: Hayton, JAD, J.Boqvist, Dahlen, Bunting, Gusev, Damiani, Groulx, Poehling, Benson, Beaucage, Lind, Sprong,Stankoven, Ahcan, PO. Joseph, McIsaac Goalies: Wallstedt, UPL, Comrie, Ersson, S.Skinner, Skarek, Johansson

Dobber Sports Veteran

That's tough. Eli has just been awful but he bound to improve at least a little bit. In the meantime, Rivers has been killing it so I think you are solid at QB. Decker is just superior to Rice IMO being in the high powered Denver offense. He's probably trying to sell the injury prone Rice as a sell high after a 2 TD week this past week. While I do think Foster is not ever going to be close to the player he once was, he's still better than Wilson in the short term considering how bad the Giants offense has been. Also Andre Brown could be back in about 3 weeks if I'm not mistaken. I love Wilson's upside, and Stafford is a much better QB than Eli, but I would probably stick with what you have here, especially since Rivers has been very good from a fantasy perspective under his new coach.

Dobber Sports Padawan

You are sacrificing too much to land Stafford.
    -AF is a much better option than Wilson. Even if the wheels are falling off a little
    -Decker is also a much better option. Even though there are many mouths to feed, the target distribution has been equal and Decker actually is leading Denver right now in that cat
    -Stafford is a better QB than Eli in fantasy. But with River on your roster, you can play the matchups and get top 10 production out of your qb ROY