Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Lol Hockeycentral

Dobber Sports Master

Quote Originally Posted by Zorro View Post
    I would accept Maclean over Kypreos any and every day, but together I just can't do it..
    They both seem to be from the "IF I SAY IT LOUDER PEOPLE WILL BELIEVE ME!" school of journalism...
    /S

~ I'm not a sociopath, it's just that my magnetic personality keeps throwing off my moral compass.~

Victoria DH
    C(3): Athanasiou, Sissons, Zibanejad
    LW(3): Lehkonen, Burakovsky, Hymen
    RW(3): Bjorkstrand, Smith, Palmieri
    F(3): Stepan (C), Bjork (LW), Poehling (C)
    D(6): Carlson, Heiskanen, Bogosian, Edler, Hakanpaa, Fleury
    G(1): Talbot, Sorokin, Varlamov
    Bench: Parise (LW), Motte (C), Richardson (C), Hagg (D)
    IR: Wood, Henrique, Johnson, Dvorak

Prospects: (F) Barre-Boulet, Khovanov, Beckman, Greig, N. Robertson, Fagemo, Tuomalaa, (D) Ceulemans, Hughes, Schneider, Zboril

Dobber Sports Veteran

Tim and Sid is the worst show on Toronto radio. They are a bunch of clowns and really sound like just before the have their show they spent the last 15 minutes reading the Coles notes of the person they are interviewing or talking about. I can't stand them.

Maclean gleams about Nash and he is a terrible hockey player for the amount of money he is making and the rest of the time he's not talking about sucking Nash's ***** he's talking about how wealthy he is and great PEI is in the summer or how great his Mercedes is or what famous person he had lunch with. He's frikkin annoying.
    Head to Head League: 1 point for G, 1 point for A. 2 for Goalie win, 3 for SO.
    Start 6 guys every week. 3 O, 2 D and 1G. No substitutions once they are in (before the first game starts on Monday).
    Protect 3 players every year in keeper.
    10 rounds of drafting
    F: Crosby, Point, P. Kane, JVR, Kopitar, Rakell, Tarasenko,
    D: Letang, Doughty, Karlsson, Grzelcyk, Faulk,
    G: Bob, Shesterkin, Demko, Kahkonen