Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: [Signing] Paul Ranger signs with the Leafs

Dobber Sports Wizard

Seriously Ranger has the potential to be the Leafs best defenseman. I don't think people remember how good he was in Tampa.
    20 Team Dynasty (points per) - G (25, 50 for defense) A (25) PIM (3) PPP (15) SHP (25) OTG (15) GWG (25) HTr (50) SOW (75) HIT (1) BLK (2) W (50) SHO (100) OTL (10) GA (-15) SV (2) Use actual NHL salary

Start 12 F, 6 D, 1G weekly

F: Kucherov, Marchand, Barkov, Gaudreau, Laine, Aho, Dubois, Dadonov, Huberdeau, Trocheck, Bertuzzi, Beauvillier, Khaira, Grigorenko

D: Ekman-Larsson, Yandle, Edler, Pulock, Borowiecki, Weegar, Mike Reilly

G: Andersen, Hart

Farm: Boldy, Beckman, Wise, Mascherin, Kovalenko, Manukyan, Walker, Morozov, Shafigullin, Palmu, Tychonic, Zhuravlyov, Kesselring, Zamula, Lankinen, Sogaard, Ingram, Rybar

The Great One

Quote Originally Posted by Loch View Post
    With the additional information about Ranger's preferences and circumstances I must, reluctantly, withdraw the criticism of Nonis for the NTC.
    It's crazy to think that if information like this doesn't get leaked, our stance on a GM's work is blessed with ignorance.

I'm not jumping on you here since we all, as fans, love to play armchair GM's but don't have a clue of what is actually happening behind the scenes.

It's fun to speculate on who 'won' the trade, or if it was a 'good' signing but to be honest we don't have a clue of what is really going on!

Funny to think about.