Thread: Clutterbuck on the Island

Dobber Sports Icon

Default Clutterbuck on the Island

What do you guys expect from him this season. Anyone know if he plays with JT? Or will it be Okposo?

Dobber Sports Pro

Quote Originally Posted by sparrowtrini View Post
    What do you guys expect from him this season. Anyone know if he plays with JT? Or will it be Okposo?
    I'm going to reference the Jeff Angus sleeper pick article on Clutterbuck published not too long ago. He pretty much hits all the high points and anything I could say on the matter...I have Clutterbuck in a salary cap dynasty league and another dynasty league. I'm expecting a career season.

Banned

I don't think there are any guarantees on the Island this year.

NO way is Clutterbuck a guarantee to be on the big line with Tavares this year, though he would be a big upgrade on Boyes. I don't even think Moulsen is a lock to play with Tavares even-strength this year. For the first time, in a very long time, the Islanders have some depth on their roster and they are in a position to win. I don't think they do things just because "its the way they have always been" anymore. Last year, when the team finally made the playoffs and they needed to win games, the first thing they did was replace Moulsen on the top line. He is a liability there at even strength and the Islanders finally had other options. I think there are no guarantees and it is a obviously something that needs to be tracked through pre-season and early in the year.

Dobber Sports Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by sparrowtrini View Post
    Tough to say who will play with JT. Could be many guys including Ryan Strome.