Thread: Keeper help. Need to keep 4.

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Keeper help. Need to keep 4.

4th year 12 Team Keeper(KEEP 4) Yahoo Standard NON-PPR. 6 for TD, 1pt=10 yards rushing, passing, returns. 3 WR 2 RB There my obvious keepers but have issues. Define keepers are in Caps.
    1.A.P.
    2.A.J. GREEN
    3.alfred morris
    4.russell wilson
    5.julio jones
    6.randal cobb
    7.steven ridley
    8.james jones

I will be drafting 7th overall, 5th rounds. Think I should keep Wilson? But then Jones and Morris would be sharp keepers. Deep Down inside I want to go A.P., Morris, Green and Wilson. Maybe someone could make a point to change that. I think I could get a QB in the 5th. QB count a lot and sacks count. I have all summer to figure this, out.
    CHL Division 2
    Yahoo H2H 14 Team Keep 8 Standard
    3C,3LW, 3RW, 6D, 2G, 6 Bench
    G A +/- PIM PPG PPP SHG GWG SOG
    W GAA SV SA* SV% SHO
    C: Huberdeau,B. Richards,Berglund,Desharnais, F. Forsberg, Nyquist
    LW:Landeskog,Elias, Vanek, Tlusty, Fleischmann,Baertschi
    RW:Perry,Wheeler,Cole,Bennet,Okposo
    D:Keith,Carlson,Whitney(edm),Zidicky,B. Smith
    G:Crawford,Dubnyk,Lindback

Dobber Sports Padawan

Quote Originally Posted by ramprat View Post
    4th year 12 Team Keeper(KEEP 4) Yahoo Standard NON-PPR. 6 for TD, 1pt=10 yards rushing, passing, returns. 3 WR 2 RB There my obvious keepers but have issues. Define keepers are in Caps.
    1.A.P.
    2.A.J. GREEN
    3.alfred morris
    4.russell wilson
    5.julio jones
    6.randal cobb
    7.steven ridley
    8.james jones

I will be drafting 7th overall, 5th rounds. Think I should keep Wilson? But then Jones and Morris would be sharp keepers. Deep Down inside I want to go A.P., Morris, Green and Wilson. Maybe someone could make a point to change that. I think I could get a QB in the 5th. QB count a lot and sacks count. I have all summer to figure this, out.

You have a nice crop of players to choose from. From the list above, I would keep AP, Almo, Green and Jones. Being a non ppr you want as many top option running backs.
    Something to consider is to try trading AP for a RB and 1st round pick. It's the perfect time to sell high on him and you'll surely have someone pay a ransom with hopes that he can repeat last years numbers.
    Don't bother keeping a qb because you could wait and get a more proven qb option

Dobber Sports Prodigy

I made the post of picks for trades. I made offers to the 8-12, 5th round redraft picks overall in the draft. Im not gonna deal with anyone above me 1-6. With AP,JJ,ALMO and GREEN. I out drafted the first 4 round already on paper. TY.
    CHL Division 2
    W GAA SV SA* SV% SHO

Dobber Sports Padawan

Quote Originally Posted by ramprat View Post
    I made the post of picks for trades. I made offers to the 8-12, 5th round redraft picks overall in the draft. Im not gonna deal with anyone above me 1-6. With AP,JJ,ALMO and GREEN. I out drafted the first 4 round already on paper. TY.

I just reread my advice and it was terrible. I don't know what I was thinking but you're absolutely right about to drafting everyone.

Dobber Sports Recruit

I would absolutely keep AP, AJ Green, Julio Jones and Alfred Morris. AP, Green, Julio are all star and rare talents to find. Keep them. As for Morris, out of you list, he is the best there and one heck of a RB. And only in his second year. I would get rid of Wilson because QBs are very deep and you can find one in the draft at any point. Wilson could also be a one year wonder and Morris is definitely the safest and smartest choice. Wilson also runs a lot too so its a matter of time before he gets hurt and/or sacked a lot which you said counts against him. Good RBs are hard to come by and you have two of the best in the league right now. And two of the best WRs in the game right now. You keep those 4 and I promise you will be golden if you draft smart.

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Thumbs up success!

I just traded Steven Ridley for the 5th round 12th pick overall. I now will keep AP Almo AJgreen and JJ. Redraft 5-7, 5-12,6-5,7-7,8-7.....
    CHL Division 2
    W GAA SV SA* SV% SHO