16 Team H2H Keeper - Daily Rotation
Keep 25 (12 F, 6 D, 2 G, 5 B)

G A Ttl Pts +/- PIM PPP SHP GWG SOG / W GAA SV% SHO

Hi, first of all, apologies for the long post (rep to those that reply) but would like your opinion on my keepers going into the 2013-14 season. As you can see, I have more than 25 players below and assuming on paper that I'm going to compete next year, who would you keep on board? My forwards in a 16 team keeper look pretty solid, however, without a farm, I have a bunch of prospects that remain debatable. As well, I currently own only 3 d-men (out of 6 available spots) and subpar goalie speaks to where I need to focus my trade efforts.

From my point of view, I will be looking to add 1 more d-man through a trade and keep 2 d-slots vacant in order to stack my forwards, all the while looking to clean up my poop in goalie by trading for a solid #2 goalie. I'm looking to keep my IR players in IR for the remainder of the season even if they are healthy so I can keep more than 25 players going into the summer. That way, I can find out for example if Tim Thomas will be back. So assuming I have 28 spots, here's who I'm thinking of keeping and appreciate your thoughts on if I'm going with the right approach.

Forwards
1) Ovie
2) Perry
3) Semin
4) Stewart
5) Krejci
6) Filppula
7) Lupul
8) Heatley
9) Nielsen
10) Oshie
11) Vrbata