Thread: Salary cap hit

Dobber Sports Expert

Default Salary cap hit

So my draft goes ahead on the 14th regardless of a strike or not. We are a cap hit league though and while I refresh players cap hits up until our draft date I'm kind of stumped with what I should set our team caps too. Currently they are at 65 million I'm wondering should I raise them to 70 mill to reflect what the cap would be this year if it continues the current trend or leave it at 65 million for the upcoming season. Whatever decision is made the cap has to stay at that number for the year as people will be drafting with cap as one of the influences on their particular strategy. What should I do?
    73M Cap, Partial Keeper: 4F(ANY) 2D, 2G, Year : H2H Daily 2C/2LW/2RW/1F/4D/2G, 16 Teams

Pro

C: Eichel Seguin
    LW: Ovechkin, Lee
    RW: Marner, Palmieri Buchnevich, Simmonds
    D: Karlsson Byfuglien, Petry, Muzzin
    G: Rask, Murray Jarry

Farm (Max 200 GP):
    C. White, Vrana, Hischier, Sikura, DeSmith

Stat Categories

Skaters
    FOW(.1) G(4) A(3) PPG(1.5) PPA(1) SHG(3) SHA(2) GWG(1) SOG(.2) +-(1) PIMS(.1) BLK(.2) HIT(.2)
    Goalies
    W(6) L(-1) SHO(5) SV(0.1) GA(-0.2) GAA(Range of -1 to 8) SV%(Range of -1 to 8)
    Twitter:@RogerWi1co

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

If you have followed the NHL cap so far I see no reason to change that now. 70.2 or whatever it is now is what I would do.
    GO WINGS!

Dobber Sports Sage

What year of salaries do you use? In my league we are using the 2011-12 cap hit and a 65 mil salary cap. If we were using this year's cap hit we'd have gone to 70 mil.