Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: @HockeyInsiderr Exposed

Dobber Sports Pro

Just actually read that article. I lived in Beloeil for 3 months a couple years ago and volunteered across the river Richelieu in Mont-Saint-Hilaire during that time. It is gorgeous there. If you ever get the chance, it is worth checking out. Beloeil translates to 'beautiful eye' I believe.

" You said you don't give a f*ck about hockey. I've never heard anyone say that before."

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Guru View Post
    Don't believe everything you hear!

Whether it's rumours from Hockeyyinsiderr, or Alex Dulude is Hockeyinsider, or that it's really Alex Daigle.

This has nothing to do with social media, but lies solely on how gullible people are.

The internet just exposes it better and faster.
    I don't believe anything I hear. I'll believe something when I see research and proof.

You're right though. people are way too gullible and generally unintelligent, especially the moronic teens and young kids of this generation.

But sites like twitter are a platform for people to practice stupidity. I'm sick of twitter being used as news on TV news programs and in newspapers, not to mention that social lounge BS on the CTV olympic broadcast.

i wasn't around pre-internet so I don't know what that was like, but it seems sites like twitter are making kids dumber by the day. Let me just go instagram a picture of some food and make a duck face in the mirror.

Dobber Sports Pro

BTW the rest of that guy's blog is pretty darn good. Dobber et al, recruit and groom him. He seems like he has a great future ahead of him.

" You said you don't give a f*ck about hockey. I've never heard anyone say that before."

Dobber Sports Assistant Manager

Quote Originally Posted by Ross The Boss Palmer View Post
    BTW the rest of that guy's blog is pretty darn good. Dobber et al, recruit and groom him. He seems like he has a great future ahead of him.
    I think you're on to something here!
    Last edited by GMGates; August 13, 2012 at 11:58 PM.
    Gates Imbeau
    DobberHockey's HHOF - 2013 Builder's Category
    Twitter: @GM_Gates

Dobber Sports Demi-God

Quote Originally Posted by Big Ev View Post
    I don't believe anything You're right though. people are way too gullible and generally unintelligent, especially the moronic teens and young kids of this generation.
    Beautiful - simple, prosaic ..... like eating fine French chocolates.