Thread: Kipper projections next year?

Dobber Sports Ace

Default Kipper projections next year?

Could Kipper put up similar numbers next year? How much better will Calgary be next year?

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky71 View Post
    Could Kipper put up similar numbers next year? How much better will Calgary be next year?
    He's still in his prime that's for sure.
    I'd say 35 W, .910 SV%, 2.60 GAA, 5 SHO.
    "Be yourself; everyone else is already taken."

"Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle."

Dobber Sports Grand Master

A lot depends on what the flames do in the off-season.

He's virtually a lock for 35+ wins and 5+ shutouts every year. The only thing that can be hard to predict is his sv% and gaa. They can be pretty volatile as he spent a large portion of the first half sub-.890 but he's slowly creeping up to .910.

I think you can expect 35+ wins, 5+ SO, a sv% between .910 and .925 and a GAA anywhere from 2.4 to 2.8.

Dobber Sports Pro

I expect much of the same from Kipper next year. He doesnt have all that many NHL miles on him. This is only his 6th full season as a bonafide #1 goalie and he should get just over 70 starts. Compare that to Luongo in his 9th full year as a #1 and Marty Brodeur at one point had 12 straight seasons of averaging over 70 games played. Kipper should give you similar numbers to this season for at least the next two I would hope.
    6Team/Points Only H2H Keep: 37+3goalies Start: 13F/6D/2G
    FWD = G(2), A(1), PP/SH(+1), GW(+2), SHOG(1)
    DEF = G(3), A(2), PP/SH(+1), GW(+2), SHOG(1)
    GOAL = W(3), OTL(1), SO(+2), SV(.10)

FOR: Malkin Ovechkin Kessel Stepan Gaborik Zetterberg Carter Vanek Pacioretty Duchene Skinner Lupul Hornqvist Perron Semin Okposo Byfuglien Granlund Bennett Strome Bjugstad Nichushkin Yakupov Galchenyuk Grigorenko Kuznetsov Kucherov Etem Burakovsky
    D: Letang Goligoski Kronwall Voynov JustinSchultz Hedman RyanMurphy AdamLarsson Pulock Sproul
    G: Lundqvist Lehtonen Schneider