Default Pacioretty talks to Renaud Lavoie from RDS

http://legrandclub.rds.ca/profils/60.../107551/public
    This is the link.
    In French.
    Sorry, can't translate all that.
    If someone can...
    The title says it all "Pacioretty est degoute"
    "Pacioretty is digusted"

Here's what Google translate gives me...
    but I know there's something wrong with some sentences.

First, the good news. Max Pacioretty feels good. Everything is relative, but when he reviewed the incidents of yesterday, he was amazed to be able to speak and move. Or so he told me during our phone conversation from his bed at the Montreal General Hospital. "The incident occurred exactly 24 hours ago. I saw the images of checking and I can tell you that I am surprised to feel so good right now. What I saw on television was quite amazing to see. "

Max Pacioretty wants to recess to give his version of events. He has not had a chance to talk to leaders of the NHL on Wednesday, unlike Zdeno Chara. He had this to say about the NHL's decision not to suspend the Bruins defenseman.

"I do not want to be someone who is too," said Pacioretty who remained calm throughout the interview. True, the emotions are strong. But the reality is that I was disgusted when he heard the decision of the league. There are not enough words to express how I feel, following that decision. In the new NHL, a defender has no right to detain me. So what he did was he forced me with his body on the tape and put his hand on my head. I could not defend myself. I could not move. He sent me directly to the rod and I lost consciousness thereafter. It's a shame we have let such incidents happen in the NHL. I woke up only when you put me on the stretcher. I told the doctor to leave me alone I was able to play. I was quickly made to understand that this was not the case and not to move. I saw Brian Gionta on my right by opening my eyes and PK Subban was on the bench and watching me. "

Who told him that there would be no suspension? "I spent testing all day and I was concentrating solely on what I should do. At one point a nurse told me that Zdeno Chara was not suspended. What is ironic is that team leaders came to see me at the hospital and said it was time for the league to resolve the problem. The reality is that I wish nothing wrong with Zdeno Chara. I want this kind of thing kind of my sport. "

Obviously, we do not expect to see Max Pacioretty shortly. But he wanted to be reassuring. "One of the doctors I saw told me he would not go to the office this morning because he said being afraid to appear before a seriously injured person, after seeing the pictures. Yes I have a broken neck, and I know it's scary, but it remains as another fracture. In terms of my concussion I feel very good right now and soon I'll be able to help my team, I'll do. "

And knowing Max Pacioretty , you say that these are not empty words. We are talking about a player who has faced adversity this season and has already begun its program of fitness. Still, it will spend a second night in hospital to ensure that his condition remains stable.
    Last edited by LeTrefle; March 9, 2011 at 11:14 PM.
    Keeper league (12 teams) - keep 6 (+ NHL team is auto keep)
    Weekly lineup: 1T, 9F, 4D, 1G
    Points only:
    Forwards & Dmen: goal (1), assist (1)
    Goalies: win (2), otl/sol (1), shutout (2)
    Team: win (2), otl/sol (1)
    Only 2 FA pickups for the season (remaining: 0)

[T] Edmonton
    [F] Panarin, Pettersson, Bedard
    [D] Heiskanen, Theodore, Dobson
    [G]

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Hope he won't try to return too soon!
    6 teams, keeper, 12 Forwards, 6 Dmen, 2 Goalies and 5 Benched.
    Points only (2 for goals by Dmen)
    Limit of 3 seasons per player and salary cap of 93M.

Names in red are on their third seasons

F: Neal, Kadri, Hodgson, Backstrom, Conacher, Ribeiro, Hall, Zetterberg, Patrick Kane, Tavares, Kessel, Duchene
    D: Boyle, Kronwall, Pietrangelo, Subban, Weber, OEL
    G: Smith, Howard
    B: Tarasenko, Muzzin,Enstrom, Bobrovsky

Administrator

Here's one he did with Bob McKenzie. http://tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=357316
    Follow me on Twitter@SteveLaidlaw

https://image.ibb.co/k3o8Sa/dobber_banner_sig.jpg

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Super interesting! Thx guys!
    The puck stops here!
    8 teams, Points only, 2 pts goalie win (+2 for blank)
    The best 12F -- 6D -- 2G count.
    Real salary (not cap hit), 65M salary cap