Thread: Concussions

Dobber Sports Ninja

Default Concussions

Hey all,

I was wondering if anyone knew where I could find a complete list of all the concussions plaguing the NHL this season, and whether this is in fact a record season for concussions in the league.

I have a presentation to give on Friday for a class and I plan on incorporating the concussion epidemic in the NHL as an example of current events but I need to have solid evidence for a case that this is indeed a growing epidemic because not everyone in my class follows the NHL as profusely as we do .

I would really appreciate it if someone could help me out here. I know a lot of you people on the boards are great at finding this sort of info and I'm hoping you can come through in the clutch for me.

Thanks
    Goalies: If I'm pickin em you best be sittin em!

Dobber Sports Veteran

I don't know if your timeline will work, but you may want to try contacting the Flyers community relations dept (215) 4-6-5-4-5-0-0, tell them what your doing, and ask them to put you in touch with Keith Primeau or visa versa.

Good Luck!
    CBS 8 team keeper(5-8) - Points only

C: Tavares, Duchesne, Eberle, Nugent-Hopkins
    LW: Parise, Benn, Neal
    RW: Kessel, Giroux, Stewart
    D: Green,Karlson, Carlson, Whitney, Edler, White
    G: Rinne, Lundqvist
    2LW,2C,2RW,4D,1G pts.= G=2, PPG=3, SH=5, A=1, W=3, S=.2, GA=-1, SO=4,

(Tired of watching today's trophys pass you buy? Waiting for a tomorrow that may never come? Why not win NOW? ...Ask about our "Pre-owned vets for prospects" program, and start winning TODAY!)