Thread: I forgive you Marian Hossa...

Torture

Default I forgive you Marian Hossa...

...as long as you get one more goal today, preferably on the powerplay.
    9 SOG, 2G so far today!!

Dobber Sports Genius

verrryy nice!! Much need boost of points for me on a sunday. I had a big night from Iggy yesterday. Damn my RWers are tearin it up. On a side note, is it just mean or it seems Hossa is playing on the 3rd line with Perrin and Stuart?
    14 GM H2H Salary Cap League (Salaries not Caps)
    Stats:G A +/- PIM PPG PPA SHP GWG SOG FW HITS|W GAA SV SV% SHO
    Start: 2C,2LW,2RW,4D,2UTIL,2G
    Prospect Farm (<92GP skaters, <60 goalies)

Dobber Pro League Wales Division - Roto
    Stats: G,A,+/-,PiM,PPP,SOG|W,GAA,Saves
    Start: 4C,4L,4R,6D,2G (Weekly changes)
    2010 - 3rd place
    2009 - 3rd place

Torture

I\'m not sure...he didn\'t assist on Stuart\'s goal, but Perrin and Stuart were both in on his second goal. Maybe they just demoted him to give him a kick in the pants to get going.

I need 1 more goal and 1 more PPG to tie goals and PPG+SHG, 2 to take the lead.....come on Hossa and Zetterberg!! If anybody can get it done, those two definitely can.

Dobber Sports Demi-God

yeah if I needed a goal I might throw them on the ice. Life is good Hossa just took me into the lead in my points league.

Dobber Sports Prodigy

I\'ve been waiting for Hossa to step it out. Really hope he starts tearing it up again, and this was certainly a good sign.

Dobber Sports Wizard

This making me think twice about a trade I have going with Hossa for Crosby being the biggest piece....

Let\'s go Hossa, keep it up (unless I trade him of course) Sorry guys!
    Limited Keeper - Keep 5
    Auction draft with a budget of $600. Whatever is left becomes your acquisition budget for the season. At the end of the season 50% of your budget is carried over to the next year.
    Keeper players are taxed +$10 for forwards with over 75 pts. +$5 for forwards under 74pts. +$0 for forwards under 50pts.
    D = +$10 for 65pts +$5 for under 64pts +$0 under 40
    G = +$10 for 32W +$5 for under 31W & +$0 under 15W

(G) (A) 25, (+/-) 5, (PIM) 3, (PPG) 7.5, (PPA) 5, (SHG) 10, (SHA) 7.5
    (SOG) 1 (W) 50, (L) -20, (GA) -5, (SV) 2, (SHO) 50

Torture

93213 wrote:
    This making me think twice about a trade I have going with Hossa for Crosby being the biggest piece....

Let\'s go Hossa, keep it up (unless I trade him of course) Sorry guys!
    Woah, if you can get Crosby for Hossa you pull the trigger! (obviously depending on what the other pieces are)

But don\'t you dare hope that Hossa doesn\'t keep it up! That\'s just not cool! I should give you a negative karma for that! :P

Thanks to Hossa and Zetterberg I tied goals and I take this week 5(W)-1(L)-2(T) and I should move into third. If I had started Thomas it would have been 6-1-1...damn you hindsight!

Dobber Sports Wizard

Woah, if you can get Crosby for Hossa you pull the trigger! (obviously depending on what the other pieces are)

The other part is my Giguerre for his Stillman, he proposed it with Stastny so I countered with Crosby instead. He\'s thinking about it.

But don\'t you dare hope that Hossa doesn\'t keep it up! That\'s just not cool! I should give you a negative karma for that! :P

Funny! I was at the Sens game when Gerber got pulled against the Flyers. I\'m a Leaf fan so I was cheering for the Flyers, but I had Emery in my pool so half way through the game I started screaming for the Sens to get Emery the win. The people around me were so disgusted, but wha can you do?

Thanks to Hossa and Zetterberg I tied goals and I take this week 5(W)-1(L)-2(T) and I should move into third. If I had started Thomas it would have been 6-1-1...damn you hindsight![/quote]

It\'s all starting to turn around now.
    Limited Keeper - Keep 5
    Auction draft with a budget of $600. Whatever is left becomes your acquisition budget for the season. At the end of the season 50% of your budget is carried over to the next year.
    Keeper players are taxed +$10 for forwards with over 75 pts. +$5 for forwards under 74pts. +$0 for forwards under 50pts.
    D = +$10 for 65pts +$5 for under 64pts +$0 under 40
    G = +$10 for 32W +$5 for under 31W & +$0 under 15W

(G) (A) 25, (+/-) 5, (PIM) 3, (PPG) 7.5, (PPA) 5, (SHG) 10, (SHA) 7.5
    (SOG) 1 (W) 50, (L) -20, (GA) -5, (SV) 2, (SHO) 50