Thread: Collection of goalie thoughts

Dobber Sports Demi-God

Default Collection of goalie thoughts

1. If Yzerman grabs a goalie at the deadline, I will break his face (Roloson owner here in weekly starts league)

2. I am getting tired of waiting on Bernier - 4th year on the farm now. Quick was not supposed to happen.

3. I wouldn't be opposed to Boucher tweaking his groin the day after the deadline and not coming back until the last week of the season. (Bobber owner in a one year.)

4. Have a hankering to sell high on Anderson in a one year. Maybe for Boucher + (in case Boucher doesn't tweak his groin)

5. Emery better win early - wanna trade him for Rask in a one year (Thomas owner here)

6. Wishing Hiller a speedy recovery - because if he doesn't return soon, I can kiss my chances in one league goodbye.

7. Final thoughts - that Gustavsson gets a new heart and kicks Reimer to the curb. Come on Gus, you can do it.

Administrator

1. Does McElhinney count?

2. Curl up in a blanket, it'll all be over soon. For what it's worth I think that this season is his "inauguration" much like last season was Schneider's when Luongo went down. I don't think Bernier would have been successful if they did make him a full time starter. Next year though, I swear it'll be next year. MUHAHAHA!

3. Atodaso! Although technically I said it was Leighton who was the threat.

4. I know I would.

5. LOL.

6. Sidney Crosby 2.0, otherwise known as Humpty Dumpty 2.0.

7. Oh Monster, where art thou now?
    Follow me on Twitter@SteveLaidlaw

https://image.ibb.co/k3o8Sa/dobber_banner_sig.jpg

Dobber Sports Demi-God

Yeah on #4 - I think today is the day to do it with Boucher losing the start to Bobber - the guy is lagging in the league though so I might not squeeze much else out of him. Hmmm Neal and Anderson for Dats and Boucher might work.
    Last edited by Shoeless; February 24, 2011 at 7:36 PM.

Lol...quite the wish list ya got going there, shoeless. I like the forethought in #4, not a bad idea 'tall. i like the offer you're tossin around too...w/ the hype on Neal being at its peak now's the time if you're gonna do it. And Dats is a nice reliable return.

Re Hiller...I'm hearing speculation that it's vertigo: a) Code for concussion? b) I have no idea the treatment nor prognosis for vertigo, but if the Hitchcock movie I saw is any indication....well, it ain't good.

Good to see ya on the boards, brother shoeless.
    @SmittysRant

Dobber Sports Demi-God

Vertigo is commonly a result of an inner ear infection - would think they could diagnose that - so concussion fits for me.

I decided to offer Elias and Anderson for Boucher and Dats - might fall back to Neal instead of Elias - the guy is a Pens fan.

Dobber Sports Pro

1. Vokoun takes the Greyhound up to TB!!

2. Can you spell M-A-R-K-S-T-R-O-M? Not to mention the backup Salak...off to greener pastures in Chicago.

3. Funny if they both tweaked groins and somehow Leighton ends up being a hero.

4. Wait at least 2 more games with a .967 and you're good to go! I hear Elliot is good.

5. Was that Emery or Ellis?

6. Wishing Khabby finds the bottle again so Dubyk can get a few more starts. The Oil are actuallly improving.

7. Final thoughts - Reimer has been a sweet FA aquisition. Thank you Burke for not tanking!
    Ultimate Fantasy Hockey League - 2nd Place
    Teams: 12
    Players: G,A,+/-,PIM,PPP,SHP,GWG,SOG,FW,HIT

Goalies: GS,W,L,GAA,SA,SV,SV%,SHO
    Pro(23) Keep(17)
    3C - Toews/Spezza/Rask/Backlund/Dubinsky(LW)
    3LW -Palat/Abdelkader(RW)/Henrique(C)/Soderberg(C)
    3RW - Simmonds/Smith(C)/Little(C)/Jenner(C)/Stafford
    6D - Doughty/Ekman-Larsson/Chara/Braun/Klingberg/Stone/Theodore
    2G - Hellybuyck/Lehner
    IR - Wisniewski/Perreault(C)/Savard/Pavelec
    Farm(10)
    C - Dvorak(LW)
    LW -Lindberg(C)
    RW -
    D - Pulock/Gustafsson
    G - Darling/Hutchinson/Condon/Ullmark//Johnson/Raanta