Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: [February 21st] OHL Weekly Ramblings

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Petes star forward Matt Puempel (ranked 28th by ISS) reportedly out for rest of season with hip injury

Sarnia Sting forward Brett Ritchie (ranked 57th by NHL Central Scouting) will not play this weekend due to injury. Ritchie was missed when he was absent from the lineup earlier in the season.

Administrator

Caught a good amount of the Knights-Attack game tonight. I was thoroughly impressed with Knights goalies Michael Houser. Not sure why he hasn't been drafted yet. Someone needs to at least give him a shot. I know his stats aren't great but the Knights defence also sucks and he's thoroughly outplayed Igor Bobkov a goalie who has been drafted. That has to count for something.

Also 2011 draft eligible forward Vladislav Namestnikov was buzzing tonight with 3 assists. He's a real slick playmaker and sure first rounder. Really needs to get bigger though. I think he's either feast or famine as a powerplay spe******t at the next level. If you can take a chance on him with a late pick do it because he's not going to be a checker.
    Follow me on Twitter@SteveLaidlaw

https://image.ibb.co/k3o8Sa/dobber_banner_sig.jpg