Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Brad Richards

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Default Brad Richards

RT @StarsPR: Brad Richards will not be on the trip to Canada due to injury according to Stars Head Coach Marc Crawford.

Sh*t! Can anybody who watched the game shed some light on anything they may have seen?
    I watched the last period on ATDHE and it looked like something may have happened in the last couple of minutes when he took the puck in by himself 1-on-4. No clue though.
    Last edited by 403GL; February 14, 2011 at 1:34 PM.

Dobber Sports Recruit

Default Brad Richards

I never saw what happened to Brad Richards. But ATDHE? Used to watch all the games there, but it is now saying "domain name has been seized by Homeland Security Investigations. Can you still access games at that site?

Dobber Sports Superstar

Not being too clear on it, but this might help you out a little more.

http://starsblog.dallasnews.com/arch...e-against.html
    Brad Richards is not feeling well after receiving a hit late in Sunday's game and will not accompany the team plane today on its flight to Edmonton. He is expected to miss the Tuesday game against the Oilers and then will be monitored to see if he can fly up for Wednesday's game against Calgary or Saturday's game against Vancouver.

Stars coach Marc Crawford would not define the injury, other than to say Richards was ``shook up,'' on a hard hit in the neutral zone on the final shift of the game Sunday against Columbus.

Crawford: "He suffered an injury on the last shift of the game on a hit in the neutral zone. He's not feeling 100 percent today. Brad would like to join us but we think it is the best measure for him to stay behind and get him back to 100 percent before he rejoins the club. We're going to be cautious here and not only what is best for Brad Richards but also for the Dallas Stars."

Dobber Sports Sophomore

thanks, hopefully gone for just 1 game. Stars can ill afford to lose him amidst their slump.

Dobber Sports Master

Perhaps this shakes them out of it, with increased reliance on Ribeiro and Benn....They gotta do something....I hope he's good to rejoin them soon, bc after VAN they fly out to NJ I think and then to DET. Don't think he'd rejoin the team after they left for NJ..
    Blades of Steel
    9 Team Full Keeper - Pts Only (G,A,W,SO)

Crosby, Wheeler, Bergeron, Forsberg, Connor, Kopitar, E.Lindholm, Pastrnak, DeBrincat, Fiala
    Jones, Klingberg, Hamilton, Theodore, Letang
    Saros, Shesterkin
    Garland, Vrana, Bjorkstrand, Verhaege, Backstrom, Karlsson, Perunovich, Spurgeon, Pulock, Hellebuyck

Dobber Sports Stud

Brad Richards sustained an undisclosed injury Sunday and he'll miss Tuesday's game as a result.
    "He suffered an injury on the last shift of the game on a hit in the neutral zone," coach Marc Crawford said. "He's not feeling 100 percent today. Brad would like to join us but we think it is the best measure for him to stay behind and get him back to 100 percent before he rejoins the club. We're going to be cautious here and not only what is best for Brad Richards but also for the Dallas Stars." Crawford is making it sound like a day-to-day ailment, but until we know what specifically is bothering Richards, there's no way to give an educated guess about how long he'll be sidelined. We'll keep you posted.

Source: Dallas Morning News
    Two Stroke Hockey League - Points only, full keeper
    Capwise Full Keeper H2H Roto Leagues: East Coast Fantasy League,
    Icey Cups Fantasy Hockey League - H2H Points, Full Keeper

Dobber Sports Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by agentzero View Post
    Perhaps this shakes them out of it, with increased reliance on Ribeiro and Benn....They gotta do something....I hope he's good to rejoin them soon, bc after VAN they fly out to NJ I think and then to DET. Don't think he'd rejoin the team after they left for NJ..
    Benn isn't back yet, he didn't travel with the team either, so doesn't seem likely this week.

Dobber Sports Sophomore

From my Rotowire app:

"This has all the looks of a concussion re-watching the final minute of the game Sunday when the injury reportedly occurred, though the Stars have yet to officially announce the nature of the injury."

The above sounds scary, and adds to the speculation, but nothing should be considered conclusive until an official team announcement is made.

Dobber Sports Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Stew Pidasso View Post
    I never saw what happened to Brad Richards. But ATDHE? Used to watch all the games there, but it is now saying "domain name has been seized by Homeland Security Investigations. Can you still access games at that site?
    They moved the site to atdhenet.tv, but I use myp2pforums.eu now. That's a really good site for streams.

Quote Originally Posted by agentzero View Post
    They're saying February 22nd for Benn.
    Fantrax - Salary cap dynasty - cap hit - H2H each category
    Start: 2C, 2LW, 2RW, 4D, 2UTIL, 2G, 6 Bench, 4IR
    Cats: G, A, +/-, PIM, STG, STA, SOG, FOW, GWG, Hits, BLK, W, GAA, Saves, SV%, SO

C: Getzlaf, Turris, Eakin, ____
    LW: Kunitz, MacArthur, Pacioretty, ____
    RW: Little (C), Tarasenko, Eriksson (LW)
    D: Pietrangelo, JJ, Streit, Brodie, Benn, ____
    G: Lundqvist, Bishop, Holtby

Farm: Grigorenko, H Lindholm, Faksa, Collberg, Grimaldi, Lee, K Hayes, G Carey, Schmaltz
    G: Grubauer, Gudlevskis

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Kinda OT... Dallas was my most feared team this year, because of Richards, aside from the fact my goalies would always have bad nights against Dallas, Richards was somehow in on every single freaking goal, regardless of who did the scoring there he was to say hi to me.

The Magnificent One

Quote Originally Posted by 403GL View Post
    From my Rotowire app:

"This has all the looks of a concussion re-watching the final minute of the game Sunday when the injury reportedly occurred, though the Stars have yet to officially announce the nature of the injury."

The above sounds scary, and adds to the speculation, but nothing should be considered conclusive until an official team announcement is made.
    damn and i thought he was over his injury concerns.
    18 team H2H Keeper League
    G/A/PPP/SHP/GWG/SOG/FOW/Hits&blks/W/GAA/SV/SV%
    play 4c/8w/6d/1G (2min start)/6 bench/
    C: Hughes, Zacha, Howden, compher, Tierney, Frederic
    W: Gaudreau, Schwartz, M.Tkachuk, Fabbri, Bratt, Yamamoto, Wahlstrom, Okposo, Heinen, M.Folingo, Hinostroza, Mcginn
    D: Hughes, Ceci, Pelech, oleksiak, Holden, Poolman
    G: Markstrom, Oettinger,
    P:Rossi,Bowers,Heponiemi,Kupari,Wise,Dorofeyev,Fir stov,Clarke,Fortin,holloway,Nygard,Aberg,Rasmussen ,Elynuik,M.Jones,Chlapik,Platzer,Bracco,Kuokkanen, Lind,Liljegren,J.Roy,Montembeault,Raaymakers,Woll, prosvetov,Larmi

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Been getting screwed by injuries all season but this is the one guy I cannot do well without. This season just gets worse and worse!

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Trade deadline-itis?
    Follow me on Twitter: AngusCertified
    Check my blog out: Angus Certified

Dobber Sports Ace

I wish there was an update, I literally just traded Malkin for Richards and Giroux. He's the one guy i was really counting on.

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Nothing official yet. Although concussion rumours are heating up. Fingers crossed.