Thread: Yandle for Myers and Edler?

Dobber Sports Ace

Default Yandle for Myers and Edler?

would you trade K.Yandle for A.Edler and T.Myers in a full keeper with goals for d-men worth double? Curious to see the general opinion....thanks in advance.
    God bless us,everyone of us!

Dobber Sports Padawan

I think I would, but Yandle's value seems is at such a high point that maybe you can get even more? A decent draft pick or something.

Dobber Sports Stud

that seems like a pretty dece deal for you, but like brady said you might be a able to squeeze a little more outta the deal, if you can't though I would do the deal, cause Myers is a calder winner, and is just having a sophomore slump(very nice buy low), and Edler I believe still has that extra offensive gear
    giving up Yandle sucks but the return you are getting is very nice
    NFHA categories: G(25) A(25) PIM(3) Hits(2) Blocks(2) PPP(15) SHP(20) Goalie Stats: W(50) Sv(2) ShOu(100) OtL(10) ShL(10) L(-10) GA(-12)
    Cold As Ice Dynasty H2H categories: G A PIM SOG PPP +/- HIT BLK WINS GAA SV% SHO
    Starting Roster:
    Center - Giroux, Krejci, W.Karlsson
    Left Wing - Hall, Guentzel, Danault
    Right Wing - Stone, R.Smith, Compher
    Ultility Forward - Fast, Gaborik
    Defense - Klingberg, Pietrangelo, Jones, C.Miller, Phanuef, E.Johnson
    Goalie - Allen, R.Miller
    Bench - M.Foligno, Sheahan, Laughton, Glendening, Djoos, Jensen, H.Fleury
    Prospects - Kyrou, Andersson Hinostroza, Grundstrom, Roy, Timmins, Grzelcyk, Lauzon, Lindgren

Dobber Sports Genius

That's a 2 for 1 that I would do. Yandle has the highest inividual upside, but the other two should have a career range of 45-60npts, IMO.

Obviously, it wouldn't hurt to try and get more as suggested above.

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Quote Originally Posted by rainydrinkwater View Post
    That's a 2 for 1 that I would do. Yandle has the highest inividual upside, but the other two should have a career range of 45-60npts, IMO.

Obviously, it wouldn't hurt to try and get more as suggested above.
    Really tough to trade Yandle.
    You get killed in this deal this year, but win for years to come.
    Take it.
    "Be yourself; everyone else is already taken."

"Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle."

Dobber Sports Genius

Quote Originally Posted by dmvincent View Post
    You get killed in this deal this year
    That's a good point dm.

Obviously, with Edler basically done for the regular season, if the title is within your grasp, you may want to think long and hard here.

Dobber Sports Stud

that is a question I meant to ask, are you contending or not?
    NFHA categories: G(25) A(25) PIM(3) Hits(2) Blocks(2) PPP(15) SHP(20) Goalie Stats: W(50) Sv(2) ShOu(100) OtL(10) ShL(10) L(-10) GA(-12)
    Cold As Ice Dynasty H2H categories: G A PIM SOG PPP +/- HIT BLK WINS GAA SV% SHO
    Starting Roster:
    Center - Giroux, Krejci, W.Karlsson
    Left Wing - Hall, Guentzel, Danault
    Right Wing - Stone, R.Smith, Compher
    Ultility Forward - Fast, Gaborik
    Defense - Klingberg, Pietrangelo, Jones, C.Miller, Phanuef, E.Johnson
    Goalie - Allen, R.Miller
    Bench - M.Foligno, Sheahan, Laughton, Glendening, Djoos, Jensen, H.Fleury
    Prospects - Kyrou, Andersson Hinostroza, Grundstrom, Roy, Timmins, Grzelcyk, Lauzon, Lindgren

Quote Originally Posted by WildHendy View Post
    would you trade K.Yandle for A.Edler and T.Myers in a full keeper with goals for d-men worth double? Curious to see the general opinion....thanks in advance.
    In a heartbeat, assuming I wouldn't have to drop a stud at some other position to keep them both.
    @SmittysRant

Dobber Sports Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Bomm Bastic View Post
    In a heartbeat, assuming I wouldn't have to drop a stud at some other position to keep them both.
    Ya im with Bomm here, it depends on who you are dropping but I think that is very good value for Yandle. At the end of last year I doubt you would have got Myers for Yandle straight up, Edler has great upside and is on a great team but it destroys your chances this year. (if you have any)

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Don't look a gift-horse in the mouth. That's a tremendous sell-high on Yandle. He's great, and will outpoint the other two, but wow. I'm a big Canucks fan, and I've watched Edler all year until his surgery: He's sick. He's calm, poised, and will be paired with Ehrhoff for a few years to come. Myers, as someone said above is in a sophomore slump. He'll bounce back and be a consistent 45+ with great peripheral numbers.
    14 team, $50M cap
    Stats Counted: G(1), A(1), +/-(.25), GWG(1), SHG(1), Major PIM(2), W(2), SO(5), SOG(.25)
    ($-Yrs), x = option
    F: Matthews (0.5x4x) Laine (0.5x4x) Forsberg (6.7x2) Granlund (2Mx1), Kuznetsov (5.1x1), Stone (4.25x2), Couture (3.1x1x),
    E. Staal (2.2x1), Duchene (3.5x3), Neal (2x1), Marchessault (1.0x3), Gallagher (0.65x3)

D: Burns (4.3x1x), Pietrangelo (4.7x1x), Jones (0.5x2x), Yandle (2.2x2), Schmidt (0.5x1x), Severson (1.2x2)

G: Vasilevsky (0.5x2x), Schneider (0.8x1), Jarry (0.5x1)

Farm (yrs)-

Dobber Sports Padawan

Quote Originally Posted by CNFBC View Post
    Don't look a gift-horse in the mouth. That's a tremendous sell-high on Yandle. He's great, and will outpoint the other two, but wow. I'm a big Canucks fan, and I've watched Edler all year until his surgery: He's sick. He's calm, poised, and will be paired with Ehrhoff for a few years to come. Myers, as someone said above is in a sophomore slump. He'll bounce back and be a consistent 45+ with great peripheral numbers.
    I agree. What are the odds that Yandle will put up these points consistently throughout his career? I think Edler and Myers is an excellent return.
    In a heartbeat...!

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Man i have Edler and Myers locked up in my league.. I've been after Yandle for a while now but if you get that STUD Edler on one of the BEST PP playing with the Twins he is going to be money.. Also did I mention he is only 24!!! Oh Ya then you really lock up you D next year with Myers!

Guy.. Take that deal and run before he changes his mind...
    H2H, 12 Gm'z, 12 keeper,5 Farm,8 reserve's A,G,DG,Hat.T,GWG,PPA,PPG,SHG,SHOG,SO,W, D'z 2 points for goal one for assits. Plus PPA PPG for defence. Dress 9 F 5D 1 G.

J.Tavares,C.Giroux,A.Kopitar,E.Staal,R.Getzlaf,P.K essel,J Neal,B.Burns

S.Weber,E.Karlsson,J.Gardnier,M.Streit
    Marc-Andre Fleury

Farm: T.Toffoli,N.Bjugstad,D.Hamilton,C.Ceci,D.Pouliot

Keepers Set for
    Updated Nov 2 2013