I know this is not going to be an easy exercise but I'm hoping you guys will accept the challenge and wade in.

Here are the facts you need to consider: My current goalies are Luongo, Bob and Boucher. I'm making a run this year and cannot afford to drop some of my non keepers to pick up a bunch of goalie prospects, I need to pick up one maybe two and I need to get it right the first time. I will be in a rebuild next year and my league is also going to require 2 goalies (164 games) rather than the current 82 games, goaltending will become much more important. I'm not concerned about next year, I'm looking for the best options 2 years down the road. Goalie scoring cats are Wins, GAA and Saves.

First question: Where do you see Luongo and Bob being 2 years down the road?

Second question: Of the following Goalie Prospects (those not listed are already owned although I might have missed a few, if so, please include them in your analysis) who do you see as being the best guys to own 2 years and more down the road, please rank the following: Holtby, Reimer, Desjardin, Tokarski, Allen, Stalock, Poulin, Dubnyk, Karlsson, Enroth or Jack Campbell.

All of these guys are currently available and I'm hoping to wait as long as possible before grabbing one or two but at any point a non contending manager might go on a goalie prospect shopping spree so I want to be ready if that happens. Again, I know considering these questions is no easy task but any input would be appreciated!