Thread: DobberHockey Columnists

I...am your father.

Default DobberHockey Columnists

Some more thoughts sparked by Shoeless\' awards thread -

Angus has improved with every article, has become my most reliable columnist and his insights are the best out there. I\'m thankful to have him.

Bugg has fantastic insight on prospects and is a natural writing talent - he holds your interest whether you need prospect info or not, you should read him more Shoeless! The Fantasy Prospects Report was gold thanks in large part to him.

My other writers have been far better than I could have hoped and imagined. Goldman gives an insight to goalies that you can\'t find anywhere else and his writing skills are also top-notch.

Status has been a great addition - he has been on my list of columnists to squeeze in for quite some time because he clearly has talent and enthusiasm. Now that I\'ve seen his stuff for a few weeks, I also now see that he has great insight and his enthusiasm is even greater than I thought!

Maltais - what can I say about him? He had a loyal fanbase at TMR and he quickly grabbed a solid following here. His is another opinion that I value reading. I wish I got him a few weeks earlier so he could have been a part of the Experts League - DobberHockey version.

Miller - a testament to my scouting! I loved what he had to say in the forums and could tell that his writing skills were also above reproach. I asked him if he wanted to give writing a try and he accepted. He hasn\'t looked back since. His articles and research and forum contributions are priceless. Now that he\'s on board, I don\'t know what I would do without him!

B)
    The Best Fantasy Hockey Site

15-Team Keeper, points only, best 12 fwd, 4 dman, 2 G count. Playoffs count.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    G - Kahkonen, Vejmelka, L. Thompson, Levi, Comrie
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi

Torture

Bugg has fantastic insight on prospects and is a natural writing talent - he holds your interest whether you need prospect info or not, you should read him more Shoeless!
    I find that\'s true for all of the articles I\'m pretty sure that I\'ve read every article since I started coming to this site. Many have been irrelevant, and I\'ve just skimmed over a lot, but I always find myself reading the articles. It\'s probably just because I\'m an addict though...

Dobber Sports Wizard

I do like all the columnist as well and the different styles and perspectives keep it fresh.
    Looking for a league

Woodbridge Wild

JFHL Cup Champions 08-09 & 10-11