Thread: NCAA Goalies

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Default NCAA Goalies

Anybody out there who watches NCAA regularly(not just reads stats), are there any overage goalies playing right now that you think will be signed as free agents after this season or next, or farther down the line? Any scouting reports on Muse, Nagle, or Greenham+ anyone else?

The King of Diatribes

I posted some NCAA goalie tidbits in the January 31st Fantasy Mailbag so check that out.

Here is why I am quickly becoming a big Aaron Dell fan. I don't know if you will see him on the Top-100 Prospects Rankings but MAYBE, just MAYBE, he'll make the cut for this month.

http://www.airdrieecho.com/ArticleDi...aspx?e=2937126

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Thanks Justin. I'm curious about Dell's success and how much it is due to him playing on such a powerhouse (ND is currently ranked #5 in the nation).
    Have you seen any film of G Scott Greenham (U. of Alaska-Fairbanks)? I have only noticed his stats, which jump out to me because not only are they very good, but his win percentage is around .500%, leaving me to think the team in front of him isn't very good.....

The King of Diatribes

Hey guys tomorrow morning I am going to be on The Pipeline Show to talk about ..... you got it ...... NCAA goalies!

www.thepipelineshow.com

I am on around 10:45a MST!

BTW I have seen Greenham before and I did more research on him this week and like him enough to give him a spot on the Top-100 alongside Dell. Both those guys are very impressive. I am pretty sure Greenham will be one of the Hobey Baker hopefuls...he's played every single minute for the Nanooks. He gives that team a chance to win every weekend.

The King of Diatribes

Keeping with the NCAA goalie theme from the past few days, tomorrow's School of Block is all about analyzing the fantasy value of an NCAA goalie! I'm sure you guys will love it. It's a combination of the old-school and new-school School of Block articles.