Thread: Who to drop? Wisniewski or Murphy

Dobber Sports Initiate

Default Who to drop? Wisniewski or Murphy

I\'ve been holding on to Cory Murphy forever now, waiting for him to get healthy. Unfortunately with James Wisniewski getting hurt I now have two injured D-men and only one IR spot. So who should I drop? Wisniewski or Murphy? And on top of that, who should I pick up? Seabrook is available, and is who I\'m leaning towards, since he looks to see a boost in ice time, but so are Filip Kuba, Christian Ehroff Adam Foote, Kyle McClaren, and Keith Ballard. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Dobber Sports Stud

drop Wisniewski and add Seabrook.

Dobber Sports Prodigy

I agree. Drop Wisniewski. I like Seabrook, but consider Kuba. He\'s getting a lot of ice-time.
    One Year, Goals and Assists Only
    F: Malkin, Savard, Getzlaf, M.Michalek, Semin, A.Kostitsyn, Mueller, Cammalleri, Demitra
    D: Chara, Boyle, Salo, Enstrom, Burns

Dobber Sports Initiate

Dropped Wisniewski and decided to go with Seabrook. He\'s on the waiver wire though, so if somebody else claims him I think I\'ll go with Kuba.

As always thanks for the help guys, it\'s much appreciated.

Of course now that I think about it, is it worth it to pick up Kuba and drop one of my other defensemen? I\'m thinking maybe Andy Greene or Tom Gilbert. And just out of curiosity, how long is Murphy expected to be out? It seems like it\'s been forever since he got hurt.