Thread: Two teams possibly available...

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Two teams possibly available...

Hello all,

Our league has been around for many years and as people get older, we have a couple franchises who's owners have run out of time to run things as the real world catches up to them.

I have potentially two teams available... the offseason site (run through yahoo during the year) is www.sinbinassassins.proboards.com You can find the rules here.

The rosters as of now are...

This is a playoff team currently in 4th place. This team is from the Eastern Conference so owner should be from the east side of North America.
    R O'Reillly
    Zetterberg
    Bergeron
    Matthias
    Glencross
    Ruutu
    Heatley
    B Pouliot
    Iginla
    Knuble
    GIonta
    Havlat
    Keith
    Chara
    J Carter
    Alfredsson
    Brown
    Dawes
    Suter
    Lehtonen
    Price
    Miller

Farm:
    1. C Fowler, ANA
    2. M Kruger, CHI
    3. J Skille, CHI
    4. K Turris, PHO
    5. Boedker, PHO
    7. T Cann, COL
    8. M Leblanc, MTL
    9. Schroeder, VAN
    10. T Bozak, TOR
    11. A Gustafsson, WAS
    11- NBS 1st, NBS 2nd, NBS 3rd, CAN 3rd, NBS 4th, NBS 5th
    12- NBS 1st, NBS 2nd, NBS 3rd

Second Team: Last place, but some good star pieces to make moves with. Definitely room to grow and good prospects. This team has been mismanaged resulting in poor performance. This team is from the Eastern Conference so owner should be from the east side of North America.

Steen
    S Koivu
    Ott
    Lecavalier
    Datsyuk
    Tanguay
    Torres
    Torres
    Stillman
    D'Agostini
    KOvalev
    Ryder
    Ju Williams
    Rozsival
    Wideman
    Burns
    Clowe
    Ponikarovsky
    Weight
    Quincey
    Fisher
    Kaberle
    Gonchar
    Niittymaki
    Khabibulin

1. J Zatkoff, LA
    2. P Maroon, PHI
    3. M D'Agostini, MTL
    4. T Tatar, DET
    5. R Lehner, OTT
    6. L Caputi, PIT
    7. M Keetley, CGY
    8. Mi Santorelli, FLA
    9. J Theodore, FA
    10. C Pickard, NSH
    11. P Forsberg, UFA
    12. M Mayorov, CHI
    11- NHK 2nd, NHK 3rd, SIN 3rd, NHK 4th, NHK 5th
    12- NHK 1st, NHK 2nd, NHK 3rd

WE ARE LOOKING FOR HARDCORE, OBSESSIVE COMPETITION. IF YOU ARE NOT CONFIDENT AND COMMITTED ENOUGH TO LEAD EITHER OF THESE TEAMS EVENTUALLY TO THE CUP, YOU NEED NOT APPLY

EMAIL ME: [email protected]

Give me the top 10 players in your opinion for each team and your preference on which you would like to own. Also send your yahoo ID and email you would like linked to the team. First come, first choice. As long as your top 10 looks smart, you will be given a shot. We have a turnover system, so no worries about rebuilding.

Thanks
    08-09 (Before Ownership): DHL Stars
    Fisher, Fehr, Hagman, Stoll, Dubinsky, Zubrus, Brule, Boyd, Stempniak, Bergeron, HIggins, Nylander, Langkow, Bourque, Burrows, Pyatt, Crombeen, Hunwick Ohlund, Salo, Bergeron, Thomas, Quick, Ersberg, LaBarbera, Raycroft

12-13 (Present): DHL Capitals
    Heatley, Semin, Vanek, Roy, Ribeiro, Kessel, Couture, Turris, Kopitar, Marleau, Hossa, Pominville, Conacher, Nyquist, Silfverberg, Rajala, Arcobello, Karlsson, Green, Enstrom, Wisniewski, Ellis, Elliott, Murphy, Brennan, Benoit, Fleury, Bryzgalov, Elliott, Nabakov, Lehner

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Ok the first team has been spoken for... now we are looking for someone who is confident in their abilities to rebuild a team to the playoffs. If you are concerned, do not apply.

Please remember that our turnover system will award this team two quality players via a depravity draft at the end of the season. This is NOT a league where franchises take 5 years to rebuild.

Thanks
    Fisher, Fehr, Hagman, Stoll, Dubinsky, Zubrus, Brule, Boyd, Stempniak, Bergeron, HIggins, Nylander, Langkow, Bourque, Burrows, Pyatt, Crombeen, Hunwick Ohlund, Salo, Bergeron, Thomas, Quick, Ersberg, LaBarbera, Raycroft

Heatley, Semin, Vanek, Roy, Ribeiro, Kessel, Couture, Turris, Kopitar, Marleau, Hossa, Pominville, Conacher, Nyquist, Silfverberg, Rajala, Arcobello, Karlsson, Green, Enstrom, Wisniewski, Ellis, Elliott, Murphy, Brennan, Benoit, Fleury, Bryzgalov, Elliott, Nabakov, Lehner

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Also, just so you know, we are adding Hits and Blocks next season. Hope to spread the value in our FA since things are pretty thin.

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Bump... everyone scared to take on the challenge of that second team?

Dobber Sports Apprentice

bumb... I add a guy and he bails less than a month later. Talk about being all talk and no walk.

I need a stud fantasy player to save this franchise!!!

Dobber Sports Rookie

I'd like to take on the team if it's still available

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Quote Originally Posted by J Status View Post
    Hello all,

Our league has been around for many years and as people get older, we have a couple franchises who's owners have run out of time to run things as the real world catches up to them.

I have potentially two teams available... the offseason site (run through yahoo during the year) is www.sinbinassassins.proboards.com You can find the rules here.

The rosters as of now are...

This is a playoff team currently in 4th place. This team is from the Eastern Conference so owner should be from the east side of North America.
    R O'Reillly
    Zetterberg
    Bergeron
    Matthias
    Glencross
    Ruutu
    Heatley
    B Pouliot
    Iginla
    Knuble
    GIonta
    Havlat
    Keith
    Chara
    J Carter
    Alfredsson
    Brown
    Dawes
    Suter
    Lehtonen
    Price
    Miller

Farm:
    1. C Fowler, ANA
    2. M Kruger, CHI
    3. J Skille, CHI
    4. K Turris, PHO
    5. Boedker, PHO
    7. T Cann, COL
    8. M Leblanc, MTL
    9. Schroeder, VAN
    10. T Bozak, TOR
    11. A Gustafsson, WAS
    11- NBS 1st, NBS 2nd, NBS 3rd, CAN 3rd, NBS 4th, NBS 5th
    12- NBS 1st, NBS 2nd, NBS 3rd

Second Team: Last place, but some good star pieces to make moves with. Definitely room to grow and good prospects. This team has been mismanaged resulting in poor performance. This team is from the Eastern Conference so owner should be from the east side of North America.

Steen
    S Koivu
    Ott
    Lecavalier
    Datsyuk
    Tanguay
    Torres
    Torres
    Stillman
    D'Agostini
    KOvalev
    Ryder
    Ju Williams
    Rozsival
    Wideman
    Burns
    Clowe
    Ponikarovsky
    Weight
    Quincey
    Fisher
    Kaberle
    Gonchar
    Niittymaki
    Khabibulin

1. J Zatkoff, LA
    2. P Maroon, PHI
    3. M D'Agostini, MTL
    4. T Tatar, DET
    5. R Lehner, OTT
    6. L Caputi, PIT
    7. M Keetley, CGY
    8. Mi Santorelli, FLA
    9. J Theodore, FA
    10. C Pickard, NSH
    11. P Forsberg, UFA
    12. M Mayorov, CHI
    11- NHK 2nd, NHK 3rd, SIN 3rd, NHK 4th, NHK 5th
    12- NHK 1st, NHK 2nd, NHK 3rd

WE ARE LOOKING FOR HARDCORE, OBSESSIVE COMPETITION. IF YOU ARE NOT CONFIDENT AND COMMITTED ENOUGH TO LEAD EITHER OF THESE TEAMS EVENTUALLY TO THE CUP, YOU NEED NOT APPLY

EMAIL ME: [email protected]

Give me the top 10 players in your opinion for each team and your preference on which you would like to own. Also send your yahoo ID and email you would like linked to the team. First come, first choice. As long as your top 10 looks smart, you will be given a shot. We have a turnover system, so no worries about rebuilding.

Thanks
    I'll take the first team gladly.
    Email me at [email protected]
    You'll have to put me on my second yahoo profile as my first profile is full of teams.
    so invite [email protected].

Anyway, like I said I'll take the first team.
    "Be yourself; everyone else is already taken."

"Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle."

Dobber Sports Rookie

I'm interested in joining if you still have room.
    [email protected]