Thread: Datsyuk on IR

Banned

Default Datsyuk on IR

not sure if Yahoo ever granted him IR status but the Wings have officially put him on IR to call up goaltender Joey MacDonald from the A.

Dobber Sports Apprentice

yea yahoo gave him IR this morning, bout freaking time

Dobber Sports Guru

yeah he is on the Yahoo IR now ...... when is he expected back? mid-february?

Dobber Sports Icon

Yeah, it's been frustrating watching him take up a roster spot without being on IR. I watched a ton of decent FA pick-ups go in the last week or two and now I'm stuck between picking up Helm or Sturm to replace him.
    Without me, it's only "aweso".

The Magnificent One

Quote Originally Posted by 4T2 View Post
    Yeah, it's been frustrating watching him take up a roster spot without being on IR. I watched a ton of decent FA pick-ups go in the last week or two and now I'm stuck between picking up Helm or Sturm to replace him.
    yeah i picked up prust to replace him. it sucks when you get nothing. but nothing yahoo could have done. i think he was just placed on IR by the wings today ro yesterday. so until that happens yahoo cant put him on IR either.
    18 team H2H Keeper League
    G/A/PPP/SHP/GWG/SOG/FOW/Hits&blks/W/GAA/SV/SV%
    play 4c/8w/6d/1G (2min start)/6 bench/
    C: Hughes, Zacha, Howden, compher, Tierney, Frederic
    W: Gaudreau, Schwartz, M.Tkachuk, Fabbri, Bratt, Yamamoto, Wahlstrom, Okposo, Heinen, M.Folingo, Hinostroza, Mcginn
    D: Hughes, Ceci, Pelech, oleksiak, Holden, Poolman
    G: Markstrom, Oettinger,
    P:Rossi,Bowers,Heponiemi,Kupari,Wise,Dorofeyev,Fir stov,Clarke,Fortin,holloway,Nygard,Aberg,Rasmussen ,Elynuik,M.Jones,Chlapik,Platzer,Bracco,Kuokkanen, Lind,Liljegren,J.Roy,Montembeault,Raaymakers,Woll, prosvetov,Larmi

Dobber Sports Veteran

Woo-hoo! The dead reoster post was killing me.......was mulling over trading him for Kovalchuk as I'm currently out of a playoff spot and couldnt afford him no tto go on IR. Thank God I waitined a little longer!!!!
    10 team, head-to-head, multi-cat, keep-12 keeper league. CATS: G,A,+/-,PPP,PIM,SOG,HITS BS,SHP, W,SV,SV%,GAA,SO Daily rosters of 6F, 4D, 2 Flex, 2G

F: Crosby, Hall, Pacioretty, Hartnell, Neal, Nugent-Hopkins, Callahan, Dubinsky, Hossa, Huberdeau, Abdelkader, Bjugstad (IR)
    D: Karlsson, Hedman, Muzzin, Savard, Streit (IR)
    G: Lundqvist, Quick, Condon

Banned

looks like he's out for quite awhile yet...

Pavel Datsyuk is aiming to return right after the All-Star break. Datsyuk is skating on his own and could be ready to play Ottawa, the very first game after the All-Star break. Stay tuned for further indications here.