Thread: Merry Christmas Dobber

Dobber Sports Padawan

Default Merry Christmas Dobber

I always thought my wife had lucked out with me. I like to drink occassionally but am not a drunk. I don\'t do drugs, treat her well, listen (except when the game is on)...

I then realized, I spend alot of time with hockey. In fantasy hockey pools, reading hockey magazines, watching TSN, Sportsnet, CBC... Hell I take her out for dinner on Saturday nights and then rush home to watch Hockey Night in Canada.

I realized I am addicted to hockey. This addiction went over-the-top when I found Dobber\'s site. I have checked it repeatedly every day since. The only thing I can say in my defense is \"I AM CANADIAN\"

Merry Chritmas Dobber,
    To me you are the bomb !!
    But, my wife doesn\'t like you much,
    with your www.dobberhockey.com
    Championships

Ottawa Sun regular season champion.
    Yahoo.champion
    Scoresheet championship

Dobber Sports Apprentice

I too wish Dobber and everyone here a very happy and safe holiday season!
    08-09 (Before Ownership): DHL Stars
    Fisher, Fehr, Hagman, Stoll, Dubinsky, Zubrus, Brule, Boyd, Stempniak, Bergeron, HIggins, Nylander, Langkow, Bourque, Burrows, Pyatt, Crombeen, Hunwick Ohlund, Salo, Bergeron, Thomas, Quick, Ersberg, LaBarbera, Raycroft

12-13 (Present): DHL Capitals
    Heatley, Semin, Vanek, Roy, Ribeiro, Kessel, Couture, Turris, Kopitar, Marleau, Hossa, Pominville, Conacher, Nyquist, Silfverberg, Rajala, Arcobello, Karlsson, Green, Enstrom, Wisniewski, Ellis, Elliott, Murphy, Brennan, Benoit, Fleury, Bryzgalov, Elliott, Nabakov, Lehner

I...am your father.

Merry Christmas forum gang! Thanks for making the site 10 times better!
    B)
    The Best Fantasy Hockey Site

15-Team Keeper, points only, best 12 fwd, 4 dman, 2 G count. Playoffs count.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    G - Kahkonen, Vejmelka, L. Thompson, Levi, Comrie
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi

Torture

Yup...Merry Christmas all....may all your players get out of their slumps and put up huge points as a Christmas present

Dobber Sports Ninja

I\'d settle for \"May all of your players actually finish a game without getting hurt!\"

Hope you have a great holidays everyone.

Dobber Sports Wizard

In the words of Eddie Murphy in \"Trading Places\"....MERRY NEW YEAR!
    Looking for a league

Woodbridge Wild

JFHL Cup Champions 08-09 & 10-11

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Sin Bin wrote:
    In the words of Eddie Murphy in \"Trading Places\"....MERRY NEW YEAR!
    A very entertaining flick! :silly:
    08-09 (Before Ownership): DHL Stars
    Fisher, Fehr, Hagman, Stoll, Dubinsky, Zubrus, Brule, Boyd, Stempniak, Bergeron, HIggins, Nylander, Langkow, Bourque, Burrows, Pyatt, Crombeen, Hunwick Ohlund, Salo, Bergeron, Thomas, Quick, Ersberg, LaBarbera, Raycroft

12-13 (Present): DHL Capitals
    Heatley, Semin, Vanek, Roy, Ribeiro, Kessel, Couture, Turris, Kopitar, Marleau, Hossa, Pominville, Conacher, Nyquist, Silfverberg, Rajala, Arcobello, Karlsson, Green, Enstrom, Wisniewski, Ellis, Elliott, Murphy, Brennan, Benoit, Fleury, Bryzgalov, Elliott, Nabakov, Lehner

Dobber Sports Demi-God

If anyone has an in with Santa could you let him know that Shoeless wants one of his skaters to be a stud for the rest of the year.

Merry Christmas all!!

Dobber Sports Giant

Sorry for being late guys, I was caught in a 4 parties/activities in 5 days. Anyway, Merry Christmas to Dobber and his crew and to all of you guys!