Thread: D-man upgrades

Dobber Sports Novice

Default D-man upgrades

My roster is as in my sig.

I want to drop a player - probably Barker but maybe Kurtis Foster. I would like to hold on to OEL for now.

Free agent pickings are pretty slim. Notable FA D-men are:

Girardi
    Hamrlik
    Brett Clark
    Cody Franson
    Joe Corvo
    Montador
    Toni Lydman
    Oduya

Any of these guys a real upgrade now or in the future I should jump on here?

Shattenkirk is available but we can't sign FA's under 23 y/o. If you can believe it someone DROPPED Shattenkirk to make room for Bouwmeester.... so he's sitting there, unclaimable until next year's draft.
    15 team keeper league, points only. G=1, A=1, W=2, SO=3 (+2 for the W). Scoring based on top 9F, 4D, 1G. Free agents are any available player over the age of 23. Limit 2 FA signings. Points count from time of trade or FA signing. Roster freeze is NHL trade deadline. 10 keepers (+2 prospects) at end of year.

Dobber Sports Superstar

I wouldn't have a problem dropping Barker. Hamrlik has been hot, so if you have unlimited moves, then I would ride him while you can. Otherwise Girardi would be a decent play for the year.

Dobber Sports Veteran

Thats Shit on Shat's

As for your guy I agree that Hamerlik is your short term grab and NO problems parting ways with Barker!

Dobber Sports Novice

Only limited to 2 moves per year. I'm prepared to eat one of them at this point in the season but I want to save my last as an insurance policy against injury or other emergency (or to grab someone really hot for the home stretch, if available).

So knowing that any player I add is going to be in it for the long term, is Girardi the better pick? Or will Hamrlik score more points from today to the end of the year?
    15 team keeper league, points only. G=1, A=1, W=2, SO=3 (+2 for the W). Scoring based on top 9F, 4D, 1G. Free agents are any available player over the age of 23. Limit 2 FA signings. Points count from time of trade or FA signing. Roster freeze is NHL trade deadline. 10 keepers (+2 prospects) at end of year.