Thread: Heater/Stamkos/Ellis/Smith for my Kovy/Nash/Morrow/Bob

Dobber Sports Wizard

Default Heater/Stamkos/Ellis/Smith for my Kovy/Nash/Morrow/Bob

Things you should know - one year league, my goaltending is solid even without Bob, my forwards are lagging, but I bought low on Malkin & Green so things should get better. We have a combination of 83 max games and limited bench spots that makes rotating a forwards hard, so having the Tampa tandem doesn't hurt too much as far as roster spots go.
    Also, GA aren't a killer and W are king so the Tampa tandem aren't really as bad in our league as they read in the paper.

I think I'm just talking myself into this trade and debating not even posting this thread at all... another kicker? I have Leighton on IR.

Basically this trade super boosts my offense and if it really doesn't hurt my back end at all why shouldn't I accept this?
    Limited Keeper - Keep 5
    Auction draft with a budget of $600. Whatever is left becomes your acquisition budget for the season. At the end of the season 50% of your budget is carried over to the next year.
    Keeper players are taxed +$10 for forwards with over 75 pts. +$5 for forwards under 74pts. +$0 for forwards under 50pts.
    D = +$10 for 65pts +$5 for under 64pts +$0 under 40
    G = +$10 for 32W +$5 for under 31W & +$0 under 15W

(G) (A) 25, (+/-) 5, (PIM) 3, (PPG) 7.5, (PPA) 5, (SHG) 10, (SHA) 7.5
    (SOG) 1 (W) 50, (L) -20, (GA) -5, (SV) 2, (SHO) 50

Dobber Sports Padawan

Heater and Stamkos are beauties. Take it and run. Early Christmas gift in my mind

Dobber Sports Wizard

Thanks. I couldn't wait. I clicked accept.
    Limited Keeper - Keep 5
    Auction draft with a budget of $600. Whatever is left becomes your acquisition budget for the season. At the end of the season 50% of your budget is carried over to the next year.
    Keeper players are taxed +$10 for forwards with over 75 pts. +$5 for forwards under 74pts. +$0 for forwards under 50pts.

Dobber Sports Genius

Yea def...Stamkos and Heatley are two best guys in the deal...you really need to stick your roster in your sign tho man to get the best most accurate advice possible..but yea do it

Dobber Sports Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by MT319 View Post
    Yea def...Stamkos and Heatley are two best guys in the deal...you really need to stick your roster in your sign tho man to get the best most accurate advice possible..but yea do it
    I used to do that, but for this league I caught too much slack all the time. It's a shallow league made up of my 4 best friends. We've been doing it for nearly a decade now. Anyway, when people see what a 5 man league looks like they cry foul!

In any case, I'm in 4 leagues so I usually just try to put up the important info into my thread and answer any further questions after that.

but, yes I should have it in my sig.
    Limited Keeper - Keep 5

Dobber Sports Genius

Well no it's alright in that case if you rather keep it out..makes sense if that's why it's not there