Thread: Datsyuk or Brad Richards?

Dobber Sports Rookie

Default Datsyuk or Brad Richards?

I'm in a h2h points only league and I've been offered Datsyuk or Brad Richards in exchange for Vinny Lecavalier and Clark MacArthur. Is this a good trade? And would you take Brad Richards or Datsyuk? Im leaning towards going through with the trade and getting Datsyuk. At the same time I'm thinking that Lecavalier could put up some serious points when he gets back considering his teammates.

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Yes it's a good trade. I'd take Datsyuk, he should hit 90+ this year and Richards should be mid-high 80's. Lecavalier won't clear 70 at this point I don't think.

Dobber Sports Stud

Great trade and take Dats.

Dobber Sports Veteran

Great deal for you Congrats!! Take Dat's

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Datsyuk is a 10+ pt. upgrade on Richards, imo. Take him while the offer still stands.
    1-yr ESPN Pts. League - 13 teams
    (Skaters: G, A, PPP, SHG | Goalies: W, S, GA, SO)
    [3x C, LW, RW, D; 2x G, 3x BE, 2x IR]

LW:
    Neal | Ott | Pacioretty
    C: Stamkos | Backstrom | Tavares
    RW: Giroux | Stewart | Setoguchi
    D: E. Johnson | White | Souray
    G: Backstrom | Dubnyk
    BE: Briere | Leino | J. Bernier
    IR: Doughty [+]

Dobber Sports Expert

Take Dats for sure! Who will you be picking up from the FA list as I'm assuming you'll be down a player after the 2 for 1?
    73M Cap, Partial Keeper: 4F(ANY) 2D, 2G, Year : H2H Daily 2C/2LW/2RW/1F/4D/2G, 16 Teams

Pro

C: Eichel Seguin
    LW: Ovechkin, Lee
    RW: Marner, Palmieri Buchnevich, Simmonds
    D: Karlsson Byfuglien, Petry, Muzzin
    G: Rask, Murray Jarry

Farm (Max 200 GP):
    C. White, Vrana, Hischier, Sikura, DeSmith

Stat Categories

Skaters
    FOW(.1) G(4) A(3) PPG(1.5) PPA(1) SHG(3) SHA(2) GWG(1) SOG(.2) +-(1) PIMS(.1) BLK(.2) HIT(.2)
    Goalies
    W(6) L(-1) SHO(5) SV(0.1) GA(-0.2) GAA(Range of -1 to 8) SV%(Range of -1 to 8)
    Twitter:@RogerWi1co

Dobber Sports Rookie

I went through with the trade and got Datsyuk. thanks for the advice everyone. I picked Kevin Shattenkirk up off from the free agent wire. I was pretty weak at defense since Drew Doughty and Shea Weber are not at all what I thought they'd be his year. I'm crossing my fingers Shattenkirk keeps his streak going.

Dobber Sports Rookie

Thanks for the advice everyone. I went through with it and grabbed Kevin Shattenkirk off the free agent wire

Dobber Sports Genius

Weber gets so many SOG, minutes, and PP time that he will certainly produce...i've witnessed him crank 4 separate posts with shots this season already and I sparingly watch nashville play...has potted a few in his past couple games recently so expect the production to be more steady...Doughty on the otherhand I dunno wtf his story is and probably the biggest bust out of anyone this year as I called Brodeur was gonna suck this year on NJ before the season started...speaking of NJ tho Kovalchuk is technically the biggest bust, but Doughty modestly more suprising since at least changed environments for this year Doughty unless he over-schieved last year is really a bit puzzling why he's done nothing with huge minutes on a great offensive club this year