Thread: Where will Ladislav Nagy sign?

I...am your father.

Default Where will Ladislav Nagy sign?

I hate to be another Leaf bozo who thinks every player will sign with them...but I kind of think Ladislav Nagy will be a Leaf next year. Just a hunch. He is the only talented winger that is affordable other than Bertuzzi.
    I think he\'d flourish in T.O., too...
    The Best Fantasy Hockey Site

15-Team Keeper, points only, best 12 fwd, 4 dman, 2 G count. Playoffs count.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    G - Kahkonen, Vejmelka, L. Thompson, Levi, Comrie
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi

Dobber Sports Ninja

Default Re:Where will Ladislav Nagy sign?

I\'m unsure if I want that or not. I do know that anywhere he signs will be better for me then Dallas, where all good offensive players go to die.

I\'d love for him to sign in Edmonton and play alongside Hemsky.

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Wherever he signs, he\'ll have to be with someone that can make some space for him if he\'s going to get his numbers back up after his sorry display in Dallas. I watched him in the Vancouver series, and he looked scared to get near anybody the entire time.

Funny you mention Bertuzzi, because Nagy would thrive with a rejuvinated Bert clearing space for him. He\'d also be a good fit with a Ryan Smyth or Thomas Holmstrom type player, so he doesn\'t have to be the guy crashing the net.
    Full Keeper Team, straight points, no PIMs:
    C Under construction
    LW Under construction
    RW Under construction
    D Under construction
    G Under construction
    Farm Under construction

Dobber Sports Genius

What about Pittsburgh ??? I know they were interested at before the deadline !

If not, maybe a team like Washington, Boston or Detroit.

I heard the rumor on Toronto, but I have some difficulties to imagine Nagy in a Leafs jersey !

I have a routine, that my wife absolutely hates, where I watch The Score ticker during the season and yell out the names of my players who get points. I have fun with their names too. When I used to own Vyborny, I would say his name like Jim Hughson would on NHL 2003. Tkachuk was a great one too. I find the names that end in Y are the best to say. I own Nagy and Hemsky and although I don\'t plan on keeping Nagy, I would strongly consider it if he ended up playing in EDM. This way of tracking my team is ridiculous really b/c the internet is a much better way of finding out how your team does but I find it fun to have the channel set to darts or WWE but I\'m only watching the bottom inch of the screen. It drives her nuts.

Dobber Sports Demi-God

hoopej2 wrote:
    I have a routine, that my wife absolutely hates, where I watch The Score ticker during the season and yell out the names of my players who get points. I have fun with their names too. When I used to own Vyborny, I would say his name like Jim Hughson would on NHL 2003. Tkachuk was a great one too. I find the names that end in Y are the best to say. I own Nagy and Hemsky and although I don\'t plan on keeping Nagy, I would strongly consider it if he ended up playing in EDM. This way of tracking my team is ridiculous really b/c the internet is a much better way of finding out how your team does but I find it fun to have the channel set to darts or WWE but I\'m only watching the bottom inch of the screen. It drives her nuts.
    Clearly grounds for divorce, Hoope!

I would love to see Nagy go to Florida, actually. Dreams I am sure.

I...am your father.

Pete wrote:
    What about Pittsburgh ??? I know they were interested at before the deadline !
    If he went there...cha-ching!!

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Anyone remember the lockout year when Nagy played in Slovakia with Demitra and Gaborik (and tore it up)? Well, Minnesota does spend up to the cap, you know...

Dobber Sports Genius

Zhenia wrote:
    Anyone remember the lockout year when Nagy played in Slovakia with Demitra and Gaborik (and tore it up)? Well, Minnesota does spend up to the cap, you know...
    That\'s a good one, but I don\'t see Nagy playing for Lemaire\'s team ! :S

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Ahh nagy will be another Mogilny-Berezin-Borshefski in T.O. Booooooooo..
    Zorro says "vote for Dobber"
    Angus is my best friend at dobberhockey..

goldfish47

if nagy signs with edmonton to play with hemsky who would score? there would be some highlite reel passing going on though.

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Actually, when it comes to the Leafs and UFAs... Peca, Smyth and Blake (Pick TWO). Not saying I like it, just that I think it\'s gonna go down that way. Note that Nagy is not even on the list. Just my $0.02.

Goldfish:

if nagy signs with edmonton to play with hemsky who would score? there would be some highlite reel passing going on though.
    They could just play keep away and hope that one of their passes goes in off a defender. :laugh:

I...am your father.

goldfish47 wrote:
    Hilarious!