Page 222 of 244 FirstFirst ... 122 172 212 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 232 ... LastLast
Results 3,316 to 3,330 of 3660

Thread: Ottawa Senators

Dobber Sports Deity

Default Re: Ottawa Senators

Quote Originally Posted by reggiebarnes View Post
    That’s fine. Novody knows anybody on here . I’m just saying when you’re in Ottawa it’s easier to know what actually went down .
    Unless you are within the negotiating team, NO ONE knows what truly went down. All the rest of us can do is assume and with that being said, you know as much as I do. You just want to believe something different.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Stud

So in less than a few months, Ottawa parted ways with both Turris & Brassard

As an outsider and after their fabulous run last season I am quite shocked by this turn of events

Can they sign Duchene now ?

Is the captain gone too ?

Its great drama for sure

I would feel for you Senator fans but my Rangers are a tire fire as well

Hopefully cooler heads prevail and the team can get about the business of being competitive going forward

Just what the heck is going in there ?

I heard about empty seats, a new stadium nixed or vexing issues with its location. It sounds troubling

Pulling for you guys !
    Consider Sim Hockey because guys who play shutdown minutes, deflect shots and clear creases build championships. Yet in fantasy they litter the unwanted UFA lists.

Dobber Sports Rookie

Quote Originally Posted by Axeman33 View Post
    It wasn't Turris who didn't want to re-sign. The Senators didn't want to re-sign him.
    Dorion said after the trade that Turris never asked the Sens for/offered the Sens what he signed for with the Preds. At a certain point the knew Turris wasn't going to stay in Ottawa. The Sens initially tried to re-sign Turris but something happened and their was bad blood on both sides.

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Unless you are within the negotiating team, NO ONE knows what truly went down. All the rest of us can do is assume and with that being said, you know as much as I do. You just want to believe something different.
    No I am saying I have connections to turris. Again that’s fine though, I’m a random guy you don’t have to believe me

Quote Originally Posted by donpaulo View Post
    So in less than a few months, Ottawa parted ways with both Turris & Brassard

As an outsider and after their fabulous run last season I am quite shocked by this turn of events

Can they sign Duchene now ?

Is the captain gone too ?

Its great drama for sure

I would feel for you Senator fans but my Rangers are a tire fire as well

Hopefully cooler heads prevail and the team can get about the business of being competitive going forward

Just what the heck is going in there ?

I heard about empty seats, a new stadium nixed or vexing issues with its location. It sounds troubling

Pulling for you guys !
    First off we don’t need any sympathy here. It’s a sports team. Secondly, not sure what you mean about the new arena. They have been given permission to build on the federal government land and now have around six months to secure financing . There aren’t many partners on the sens side so that will be fairly straightforward

Dobber Sports Rookie

[QUOTE=reggiebarnes;1864713]That’s fine. Novody knows anybody on here . I’m just saying when you’re in Ottawa it’s easier to know what actually went down .[/QUOTE

Have to agree with Reggie on this, lots of stuff happens that doesn't make it into mass media but being in the city you get to see and hear it.

Administrator

Thankfully there are a lot of people living in these cities

Contact me for Frozen Tools bug reports and inquiries
    Follow Frozen Tools on Twitter @FrozenTools
    Follow me on Twitter @DH_EricDaoust

Dobber Sports Ninja

This isn’t true . It’s both. He wanted too many years (was looking for seven from Ottawa) and the sens wanted a better player if they went long term. If he truly wanted to stay he would have took five years . He was looking for more security. He’s now earning 6 million for 6 years to play 14 minutes a night. Genius
    You are darn right it's genius, he's now on a team that is one of the top contenders for the Stanley Cup. Also, Turris is averaging 16:20 minutes a game, fourth amongst Preds forwards, so uh, yeah, genius.
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by The Comish View Post
    You are darn right it's genius, he's now on a team that is one of the top contenders for the Stanley Cup. Also, Turris is averaging 16:20 minutes a game, fourth amongst Preds forwards, so uh, yeah, genius.
    Fourth among Preds forwards. That's, like, second line!!!

Contact me for Frozen Tools bug reports and inquiries
    Follow Frozen Tools on Twitter @FrozenTools
    Follow me on Twitter @DH_EricDaoust

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

This thread is pure entertainment!!
    Zorro says "vote for Dobber"
    Angus is my best friend at dobberhockey..

Quote Originally Posted by ericdaoust View Post
    Fourth among Preds forwards. That's, like, second line!!!

Recently his ice ice time has been dropping a lot . He hasn’t been worth his extension thus far

Dobber Sports Deity

Recently his ice ice time has been dropping a lot . He hasn’t been worth his extension thus far
    His extension doesn't kick in until next year.

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

His extension doesn't kick in until next year.
    Yes I know that. Thanks

Dobber Sports Deity

Yes I know that. Thanks
    My pleasure. So at $3.5M, he's earning the reduced ice time for the time being. We can worry about whether he's earning his contract extension next year when it actually kicks in.

GOOD or Oh GIMME A BREAK? Some fans raised $5000 in less than 24 hours in hopes to plaster a billboard near CTC with this hashtag in hopes of sending the SENS owner & CEO a message. ~robin CHEZ 106.1 radio

This campaign is trending!! Ottawa Senators fans are fed up! They surpassed their goal in less than 24 hours.

https://www.gofundme.com/melnykout

#melnykout