Page 101 of 244 FirstFirst ... 51 91 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 111 151 201 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 3660

Thread: Ottawa Senators

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Jean-Gabriel Pageau = JPG? Jean-Pageau Gabriel?
    GO WINGS!

Dobber Sports Genius

Haha. Nope.

Banned

Our depth is amazing. Look at our centres. Spezza-Turris-Z-Pageau-Smith. One of the deepest in the NHL. Now we're building up the wing depth with Ryan and the prospects coming up.

Prospects graduated and some players were traded and they still don't miss a beat against other rookies. Prince, Lazar, Stone, Pageau, Dunn, Petersson, Robinson, Ceci, Wikstrand. Unreal.

This team will have every single piece needed for a Stanley Cup soon. Buckle up.

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Another Sens fan from out west checking in here - I do wish they could have done the Ryan deal for a 1st and prospect instead of giving up Silfverberg in the mix too...in a few years he's going to be stellar. Wonder if there was a way to make that happen. I realize dealing from a position of strength, but...

I really like the team now. Still room to add a piece or two at the deadline, which given Melnyk's desire to have a less-than-cap team might be the way to go. Love that the Forecaster is predicting a Sens victory.

Go Sens Go!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Krysmo View Post
    Another Sens fan from out west checking in here - I do wish they could have done the Ryan deal for a 1st and prospect instead of giving up Silfverberg in the mix too...in a few years he's going to be stellar. Wonder if there was a way to make that happen. I realize dealing from a position of strength, but...

I really like the team now. Still room to add a piece or two at the deadline, which given Melnyk's desire to have a less-than-cap team might be the way to go. Love that the Forecaster is predicting a Sens victory.

Go Sens Go!
    Anaheim wanted two of Cowen, Zibanejad, and Silfverberg for Ryan, so the deal they ended up with was great. Silfverberg will be a good two-way, second line guy but you need to grab those first line goal scorers when you can.

Banned

and nice to see more Sens fans on the site!

Banned

Steal for Greening:

The AAV of Colin Greening’s new three-year extension with the #Sens is $2.65 M.

The Great One

Ottawa's building some nice depth on the 3rd line with Greening and Mac, who could both jump in on the 2nd line when injuries or suspensions hit the team.

Banned

MacArthur will be next to Turris most likely

The Great One

I don't think you will be happy if Mac lines up on the 2nd line for the majority of the season.

Terrific 3rd liner who can fill in, but doesn't bring anything specific to be considered a FT 2nd liner.

Dobber Sports Genius

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Guru View Post
    I don't think you will be happy if Mac lines up on the 2nd line for the majority of the season.

Terrific 3rd liner who can fill in, but doesn't bring anything specific to be considered a FT 2nd liner.
    My lines as of today:

Greening - Spezza - Ryan
    Conacher - Turris - Michalek
    MacArthur - Zibanejad - Condra
    Pageau - Smith - Neil

Pageau and Condra can flip-flop too.

Kassian and O'Brien healthy scratches

The Magnificent One

Quote Originally Posted by notch4077 View Post
    My lines as of today:

Greening - Spezza - Ryan
    Conacher - Turris - Michalek
    MacArthur - Zibanejad - Condra
    Pageau - Smith - Neil

Pageau and Condra can flip-flop too.

Kassian and O'Brien healthy scratches
    would love to hear your thoughts behind greening with the top line as apposed to maybe zibs moving to wing or conacher up there?
    18 team H2H Keeper League
    G/A/PPP/SHP/GWG/SOG/FOW/Hits&blks/W/GAA/SV/SV%
    play 4c/8w/6d/1G (2min start)/6 bench/
    C: Hughes, Zacha, Howden, compher, Tierney, Frederic
    W: Gaudreau, Schwartz, M.Tkachuk, Fabbri, Bratt, Yamamoto, Wahlstrom, Okposo, Heinen, M.Folingo, Hinostroza, Mcginn
    D: Hughes, Ceci, Pelech, oleksiak, Holden, Poolman
    G: Markstrom, Oettinger,
    P:Rossi,Bowers,Heponiemi,Kupari,Wise,Dorofeyev,Fir stov,Clarke,Fortin,holloway,Nygard,Aberg,Rasmussen ,Elynuik,M.Jones,Chlapik,Platzer,Bracco,Kuokkanen, Lind,Liljegren,J.Roy,Montembeault,Raaymakers,Woll, prosvetov,Larmi

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Guru View Post

He brings 20 goals and around 45-50 points. That's a second liner any day and what he was signed for.

Straight from the mouths of management/coaching that they see him as Turris' LW.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by newper114 View Post
    would love to hear your thoughts behind greening with the top line as apposed to maybe zibs moving to wing or conacher up there?
    Greening just provides space and will get out of their way, like Bickell in Chicago. They were successful 2 years ago so I could see them try it again.

Conacher is also an option but Greening would make the line a big line with 3 different elements. Zibanejad needs to centre the third line, he is much better as a centre as opposed to a winger where he gets tunnel vision and acts like Ovechkin

Banned

that said I don't agree with Notch's lines. If Pageau is on the team, he's a centre. MacArthur will play in the Top 6, Michalek will play with Spezza and Ryan, and Conacher/Stone/Hoffman etc. will battle for that #2 RW spot.

Hoffman is interesting because some team should grab him if he gets sent down