Page 34 of 48 FirstFirst ... 24 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 44 ... LastLast

Thread: Chicago Blackhawks

Dobber Sports Genius

Default Re: Chicago Blackhawks

Just read that Brad Richards is centering the 3rd line. Who the hell is centering the second line then?
    Sites: www.twitter.com/tsgraveline tsgraveline.blogspot.com thesharkremarks.blogspot.com

Team 1:10 Multi-Cat Roto league

C- Malkin,Giroux,Thornton Galchenyuk, Schenn, Berglund, Eller
    LW- Hall,Ovechkin, E.Kane Saad
    RW- Seguin, Stewart, PAP
    D- Subban,Phaneuf Keith, OEL, Hedman,
    G- Pavelec,Hiller Lindback, Theodore, Lehner

Team 2:24 H2H League Multi-Cat

C- Weiss, Galchenyuk, Desharnais, Vitale
    LW- Parise, Bailey, Torres, King, Bissonnette
    RW- Ovechkin, Clowe, Asham, Gagner
    D- Boyle, Klesla, Souray, Hjalmarsson, Niskanen, Hickey, Lovejoy, Potter
    G-Holtby, Halak

Dobber Sports Sage

Quote Originally Posted by tgraveline View Post
    Just read that Brad Richards is centering the 3rd line. Who the hell is centering the second line then?
    Andrew Shaw

The line was really good in the playoffs last year and have been good in the preseason.
    10 Team, 60 Player Roster
    G, A, PTS, PPP, PIM, BLKs, Hits, +/-, Shots, W, GAA, SV%, Saves
    C- JHughes, Trocheck, RThomas, Zegras, Norris, Bennett, PLD, Stephenson, Danualt
    RW- Raymond, Stone, TWilson, Toffoli, KJohnson, Nyqvist, Zary
    LW- Keller, Schmaltz, Bunting, Skinner, Barbashev, Duclair
    D- QHughes, McAvoy, Doughty, Heiskanen, LHughes, Mintyukov
    G- Shesterkin, Demko, Andersen, Kahkonen, Levi, Tarasov, Annunen

Notable Prospects- Nikishin, Kulich, Leonard, Wood, Perreault, Lekkermaki, Ostlund, Othmman, REvans, L-Heureux, Ivanov, Murashov

Dobber Sports Sage

Brief information and observations after a couple games:

The Hjamarlsson and Oduya pairing has been broken with Hammer paired with TVD and Oduya with Runblad.

David Runblad is just bad. TVR has been impressive. He has not made any glaring mistakes and has smartly jumped into the play in the offensive zone.

Brad Richards has been invisible the first couple games. He made a brutal mistake on the point on the PP which led to a SH goal.

Sharp has been firing the puck! 13 shots over 2 games.

For all the crying about Carcillo, he drew 2 penalties against the Sabres and had a pretty nifty goal. For less than 600 K, how do you get upset over this signing?

Hossa has 30 career short handed goals. 30!

Buffalo is really bad! I think Carcillo took a penalty in the 3rd period last night just to pad his PIM totals and the Hawks PK percentages.

Toews had a couple helpers in the 3rd period of last night's game but has been mostly invisible the first couple games. Granted, he does a lot of little things.
    C- JHughes, Trocheck, RThomas, Zegras, Norris, Bennett, PLD, Stephenson, Danualt

Notable Prospects- Nikishin, Kulich, Leonard, Wood, Perreault, Lekkermaki, Ostlund, Othmman, REvans, L-Heureux, Ivanov, Murashov

Dobber Sports Sage

Another game, another horrible give-away from Richards on the blue line on the PP. On Saturday, it led to a shortie. Last night the Flame rang it off the post. I only watched the 1st period last night but I have still yet to see anything from Richards.

Dobber Sports Genius

They played a great game last night. If Hiller isn't close to godlike in goal, the game would've been out of reach for the flames midway through the 1st period.

Dobber Sports Sage

If Versteeg is available, you should definitely pick him up. The Richards, Kane, Versteeg line is white hot right now. Lots of chemistry between Kane and Versteeg. Richards is playing well too. Versteeg is also getting PP1 time. And Sharp's return return will not break up the line.

By the way, Corey Perry is a POS. After Hossa has a great hustle takeaway, he drills him in the lower back with a cross check. Classless

Dobber Sports Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Daydream Nation View Post
    By the way, Corey Perry is a POS. After Hossa has a great hustle takeaway, he drills him in the lower back with a cross check. Classless
    Hopefully he got his ass kicked up between his shoulder blades.

It's funny. In the articles about the Stars Ryan Garbutt being suspended they mention he was a repeat offender. Now one of the incidents they mention was him being fined for spearing Perry. I'm philosophically opposed to the idea of fining anybody for doing something to Corey Perry. If anything you should be fined for not taking advantage of all opportunities to slash, spear, and in general beat seven bells out of him.

Dobber Sports Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by Daydream Nation View Post
    If Versteeg is available, you should definitely pick him up. The Richards, Kane, Versteeg line is white hot right now. Lots of chemistry between Kane and Versteeg. Richards is playing well too. Versteeg is also getting PP1 time. And Sharp's return return will not break up the line.

Thanks for this. For some reason, I was waiting on Versteeg in several of my leagues. After today's performance and the realization (thanks to you) that he's playing with Kane on a regular basis, I made the move to pick him up in several of my leagues just now.
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket

Dobber Sports Sage

Quote Originally Posted by The Comish View Post
    Thanks for this. For some reason, I was waiting on Versteeg in several of my leagues. After today's performance and the realization (thanks to you) that he's playing with Kane on a regular basis, I made the move to pick him up in several of my leagues just now.
    Glad I could help. I came close to dropping him over the summer in my deep league. I actually held onto him and Weiss.

Banned

Teravainen gets his 1st NHL goal

Dobber Sports Sage

Big changes on the Hawks PP last night.

PP1- Seabrook and Kane on the point- Toews, Saad, Hossa

PP2- Richards and Keith on the point- Versteeg, Sharp, Shaw

PP1 looked much better with excellent puck movement. Keith should have been pulled from the PP1 a long time ago. His shot is so incredibly inaccurate and he is indecisive and overall poor at entering the zone. Adding Seabrook and Hossa to the PP1 gives them 2 guys who'll shoot instead of always looking for the pass.

Oh dear lord, Det vs Chi tonight on NBCSN. It doesn't get any better than this!!

I do believe my nethers are tingling.
    @SmittysRant

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Quote Originally Posted by Bomm Bastic View Post
    Oh dear lord, Det vs Chi tonight on NBCSN. It doesn't get any better than this!!

I do believe my nethers are tingling.
    That's just weird.

Dobber Sports Monster

Hawks are 8-1-1 in their last 10. 4 straight wins. Great game vs the Rangers.

Darling with his first career So and on MSG ice. What a stage!

Keep rollin' boys...

Dobber Sports Ninja

Yeah, I caught the final 5 minutes or so of the game. Hossa is just such a solid/smart player. He made a play deep in his own zone (at the goal line) and easily "passed" it out of the zone, where no Ranger jerseys were. Just seems so simple for him.

Hawks are playing some very good hockey right now. Still a force even without Kane.
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket