Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6

Thread: Ovechkin for Stamkos

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Quote Originally Posted by dyzfunctioned View Post
    At this point in time I would take Stamkos over Malkin. And this is coming from someone who was laughing at the people who selected Stamkos 3rd or 4th overall at the draft table this year. The things Stamkos manages to do, especially considering the entire league knows what he's trying to do, are incredible.

However, in fantasy hockey I'd still take Ovechkin and Crosby (and Green for that matter) ahead of him. I do worry as others do, what Stamkos will be like without St. Louis. St. Louis is one of the best in the game and a superb playmaker. On that same note I can't imagine what Crosby would do with linemates. Ovy plays with Backstrom, Semin, and Green. Stamkos plays with St. Louis. Crosby plays with Dupuis...

I think Crosby is the most talented player in the NHL however I don't think we'll ever see him slide into that true #1 fantasy spot unless he gets linemates similiar to that of Ovy/Stamkos.
    Green over Stamkos? Seriously?

Dobber Sports Padawan

Quote Originally Posted by flyers9327 View Post
    Why weren't you riding Semin with his 5 poing game the other night? Or Staal? Come on I understand you drank the koolaid. Christ you drank the pitcher. The guy is good REAL good. BUT I FORSEE IN OUR FUTURE PART OF THE DAILY RAMBLINGS TO SAY "STAMKOS NO GOALS AND ONLY 2 POINTS IN HIS LAST SEVEN, WELCOME TO EARTH"

Wow some people just lose there mind when a player is hot. You are probably the same guy who adds and drops players daily depending on scores fromt he previous night

Wow I didn't realize how close I would be with this....kinda scary 2 points in his last six prior to last night and 3 points in seven but only 1 goal
    Last edited by flyers9327; December 11, 2010 at 10:07 AM. Reason: caps sentence..
    C- TAVARES, Wennberg , Thornton, Monahan
    LW- Ehlers, JvR , Landeskog, Fabbri
    RW- KANE, TARASENKO, Pastrnak, Atkinson
    D- Schultz, Werenski, Krug, KARLSSON
    G- PRICE, Fleury, Helly, Crawford, Howard, Mrazek, Darling
    Bench- Bergeron, Marner

9 Team Keeper League Keep 5 any position with a max of 1 goalie
    G(+10) A(+5) +/-(1) GWG(+5) PPG(+2.5) SHG(+5) W(+15) L(-5) SO(+20) (+.5)PIM