Thread: Patrice Bergeron

Dobber Sports Wizard

Default Patrice Bergeron

Patrice Bergeron said over the weekend he is feeling better and is confident he will return this season after suffering a concussion when he was drilled headfirst into the rear boards by the Flyers\' Randy Jones Oct. 27. - Boston Globe

Funny, sort of the opposite of what his coach just said.
    Limited Keeper - Keep 5
    Auction draft with a budget of $600. Whatever is left becomes your acquisition budget for the season. At the end of the season 50% of your budget is carried over to the next year.
    Keeper players are taxed +$10 for forwards with over 75 pts. +$5 for forwards under 74pts. +$0 for forwards under 50pts.
    D = +$10 for 65pts +$5 for under 64pts +$0 under 40
    G = +$10 for 32W +$5 for under 31W & +$0 under 15W

(G) (A) 25, (+/-) 5, (PIM) 3, (PPG) 7.5, (PPA) 5, (SHG) 10, (SHA) 7.5
    (SOG) 1 (W) 50, (L) -20, (GA) -5, (SV) 2, (SHO) 50

Dobber Sports Wizard

Default Patrice Bergeron

Most players just want to play and I am sure he feels he can make it back but I am sure that this will be left up to the doctors and training staff.
    Looking for a league

Woodbridge Wild

JFHL Cup Champions 08-09 & 10-11

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Patrice Bergeron

well i am glad he\'s feeling better, not just because I own him, but just its good news for him as a person. I still don\'t believe he will be back this year, based on what i\'ve read, but if he does that would be awesome. I hope his play won\'t be affected as a result of his injury

Dobber Sports Wizard

Default Patrice Bergeron

Yeah no kidding, let\'s be honest I hope he recovers so that it benefits my pool, but really he\'s a super talented 22 year old kid. Let\'s hope his entire life hasn\'t changed because of some goon.
    Limited Keeper - Keep 5
    Auction draft with a budget of $600. Whatever is left becomes your acquisition budget for the season. At the end of the season 50% of your budget is carried over to the next year.
    Keeper players are taxed +$10 for forwards with over 75 pts. +$5 for forwards under 74pts. +$0 for forwards under 50pts.
    D = +$10 for 65pts +$5 for under 64pts +$0 under 40
    G = +$10 for 32W +$5 for under 31W & +$0 under 15W

(G) (A) 25, (+/-) 5, (PIM) 3, (PPG) 7.5, (PPA) 5, (SHG) 10, (SHA) 7.5
    (SOG) 1 (W) 50, (L) -20, (GA) -5, (SV) 2, (SHO) 50

Dobber Sports Ninja

Default Patrice Bergeron

I\'m not defending what his actions caused, but Randy Jones is hardly a goon.
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket

Dobber Sports Pro

Default Patrice Bergeron

I don\'t know if drilled is proper even. but I am not here to argue that.

I hope Patsy makes a full recovery. I really hope they make sure he is 100% before putting him back on the ice. As a fan I have seen what happens too many times when you rush a head injury back. At 22 he has plenty of playing days ahead of him if he can get back to healthy. If I was a Bergeron owner in a fantasy keeper league I would kind of want to see him back next year over this one. While in some ways it means a little more to him to get in the line up again, to get back to normal so to speak, I would only want him there if he wasn\'t at risk for a set back.
    14 team league - 16 Keepers max 2 goalies - G,A,P,+/-,PPP,SHP,SOG,PIM, FW, W, GAA,SV, SV%, SHO

Use the Schwartz

C: Mike Richards (lw) Henrik Sedin, Strome, Kuznetsov
    RW: Iginla, Voracek, Eriksson (lw), Gagner (c)
    LW: Parise, Nash, Schwartz
    D: Karlsson, Barrie, Hedman
    G: Luongo, Crawford

might dump one of eriksson or gagner to keep Leddy

@Rusty_Pickles Tweet Tweet.

Dobber Sports Stud

Default Patrice Bergeron

Wow this is pretty exciting. I still don\'t think he will be back this year but I am glad that his health is improving. I recently traded Petr Sykora, Michael Ryder, and an 8th round pick next year for Bergeron and Victor Kozlov in my keeper league.
    12 Team H2H (Daily) - Keep 10 + 5(Farm)
    4C/3LW/3RW/4D/3G/4Bench/3IR
    G A Pts +/- STP GWG SOG/ W Sv% GAA SHO
    Centers:
    A. Barkov (IR), C. McDavid, J. Carter, Y. Gourde(LW), N. Paul(LW), C. Stephenson
    LWs:
    F. Forsberg, J. Guentzel, A. Duclair(RW), E. Haula(C), A. Killorn
    RWs:
    N. Ehlers(LW), V. Tarasenko, F. Gaudreau(C), V. Podkolzin
    D:
    T. Chabot, C. Makar, M. Dumba, OEL, N. Schmidt
    G:
    S. Bobrovky, T. Demko, J. Gibson(IR), A. Stolarz(IR)
    Farm:
    J. Annunen, A. Kaliyev, A. Lundell, F. Lysell, M. Rossi