Dobber Sports Wizard

Default Mitchell Report

repenttokyo wrote:
    parker66 wrote:
    repenttokyo wrote:
    penny wrote:
    Racing is absolutely not a sport.
    thanks for clearing that up:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
    Really? Ever try riding a 1,200 lb animal going 38 mph. Racing is a sport and it is filled with drugs, many of which are permitted. Although Steroids are going to be banned starting April 1, 2008.

i was being facetious, i completely agree with you.
    I think they were speaking of NASCAR (the movie Talladegga Nights, the ballad of Ricky Bobby was wrong. It did not come from Hillbillies running moonshine but Billy Joe Bob telling his buddy that his new El Camino was a really NAS CAR.).
    Looking for a league

Woodbridge Wild

JFHL Cup Champions 08-09 & 10-11

Dobber Sports Wizard

Default Mitchell Report

Fighting_Emu wrote:
    J Status wrote:
    So is Pujols in it or not? I have heard reports but I didn\'t see it when I took a real quick glance at the 400+ pages of the PDF document lol.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...HAHAHAHA..HAHAHA............. HA!
    You said poo holes!:woohoo:
    Funny, karma for you...
    Looking for a league

Woodbridge Wild

Dobber Sports Wizard

Default Mitchell Report

This whole report is a joke. MLB turned a blind eye to all of this to line their pockets (not judging, just an observation, as we all probably would have with the money flowing around). Selig is using it to bridge a gap between this and his legacy as commisioner of MLB. Also, put yourself in the player\'s shoes and the guy next you is using and maybe taking your job and the millions that come with it. Do you even consider taking steriods or HGH to set up your kids, kids, kids for life in return? I think you might at least consider it.

Also, anyone that thinks all the other sports are clean is crazy. It is going on in all of them but just more pervasive in others.
    Looking for a league

Woodbridge Wild

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Mitchell Report

parker66 wrote:
    repenttokyo wrote:
    penny wrote:
    Really? Ever try riding a 1,200 lb animal going 38 mph. Racing is a sport and it is filled with drugs, many of which are permitted. Although Steroids are going to be banned starting April 1, 2008.
    I drive to work on occasion and i don\'t think that I\'m an athlete, which is really all that they do, drive. If thats a sport why not classify poker, pool, and darts as sports as well.

Dobber Sports Expert

Default Mitchell Report

Pennies wrote:
    parker66 wrote:
    repenttokyo wrote:
    penny wrote:
    I drive to work on occasion and i don\'t think that I\'m an athlete, which is really all that they do, drive. If thats a sport why not classify poker, pool, and darts as sports as well.
    you don\'t drive to work at 200 miles per hour inches away from 40 other cars for 5 hours at a time. i also don\'t think that you could.

Dobber Sports Ninja

Default Mitchell Report

repenttokyo wrote:
    Pennies wrote:
    parker66 wrote:
    repenttokyo wrote:
    penny wrote:
    you don\'t drive to work at 200 miles per hour inches away from 40 other cars for 5 hours at a time. i also don\'t think that you could.
    You do if you live in Germany:woohoo: :woohoo:

Sorry about the quote upon quote, but as this is likely going to a third page, I had to.

Auto-Racing is a sport...a motor-sport. It\'s different than being an athlete. Of course today\'s drivers all workout and are in excellent shape, at least I think that\'s a fact.

It\'s difficult to drive a race car. It takes skill and not everyone can do it. So does whitewater rafting or flying a plane, but that doesn\'t make the people who do that stuff for a living athletes. It makes them professionals.

Anyway, sorry I got a little off topic.

So Eric Gagne is an alleged juicer? I wonder if he meant Simon Gagne. That might help explain \"those dirty Flyers\"hmy: :huh: :blush:
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket