Thread: Have Taormina but am i better off with Burns or

Dobber Sports Rookie

Default Have Taormina but am i better off with Burns or

I started with A. Greene but with his struggles I dropped him and picked up Taormina. However NJ continues to struggle so would I be better off with Burns or Pietrangelo?
    Yahoo Head-2-Head (Goals Assists +/- PIM PPP SOG FW BLK G)
    6-keepers (min 1-dman, max 1-goalie)

Forwards: Stephan, Henrique, Benn, Gagne, Malkin, Stewart, Little, Pacioretty, Getzlaf, Hall
    D-man: Subban, White, Del Zotto, Niskanen
    Goalies: Fleury, Backstrom, Dubnyk

Dobber Sports Demi-God

I honestly don't know. But I think Burns should have a better season in your format - comparing the two to this point in the season, Burns has slightly better numbers in 2 less games played. Should that continue then he is the guy.

Dobber Sports Ninja

Easily Burns IMO. I will say that I have been a huge believer in Burns for several years, but I've watched a lot of hockey and Burns is the real deal, again, in my opinion.
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket

Dobber Sports Rookie

Too funny -- I did the exact same thing in one of my pools. Drafted Greene, dropped him for Taormina, and then dropped him as both Petro and Burns were sitting on the wire. I went with Burns, for what it is worth. Petro got picked up a day later (for Tyutin), so I hope I made the right choice!
    10 team Yahoo league (5 keepers). G:3 A:2 PIMS: .2/minute PPG: 1 PPA: .5 SHG: 1 SHA: .5 GWG: 1 SOG: .1 FOW: .1 FOL: -.1 W: 5 SO: 3 GA: -1 SV: .2

LW: Kovalchuk (RW), Ryan (C), Booth, A. Kostitsyn, Hall, Perron
    C: Getzlaf, Carter, Brassard, Ribeiro
    RW: Giroux, J. Williams, Frolik, Hejduk, Skinner
    D: E. Johnson, Karlsson, Subban, Yandle, Gilbert, Burns
    G: Ward, Anderson, Ellis, Fleury, S. Mason

Dobber Sports Demi-God

I got a case of taormina one year after I came back from Cancun.
    I've also had a case of the burns.
    Never had green, trying to avoid.

A.Peterangel,tho... now that seems like a good idea.