Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Chicleteur - Shoeless Hellfish Hockey Challenge

Is it too late to get in on this? Sorry, I don't peruse these parts as often as I should. If too late, will there be another?

I want to help out w/ the donations in any even Shoeless, help me out here, I'm clueless..shoeless.
    @SmittysRant

Dobber Sports Giant

Quote Originally Posted by Shoeless View Post
    Chic - you aren't very lucky to start the week with your goalies - they aren't getting to play. Don't worry though - my guys can't win a game anyway so SV's is likely the only category I will have an advantage in.
    Yeah, Mason didn't start yesterday and might not start for the next game thanks to Garon's play and Anderson is riding the bench tonight. Bernier is starting tomorrow and despite being away @ CHI, I think I have to take a chance on him.

Sure, let's give a day or two before letting people know that I'm already beating you 8-2.... eh oops... LOL!

As for the donation and etc, it looks like we'll have to resume our talks from the summer as there will definitely be a lot of interest for this thing.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Chicleteur View Post
    Yeah, Mason didn't start yesterday and might not start for the next game thanks to Garon's play and Anderson is riding the bench tonight. Bernier is starting tomorrow and despite being away @ CHI, I think I have to take a chance on him.

Sure, let's give a day or two before letting people know that I'm already beating you 8-2.... eh oops... LOL!

As for the donation and etc, it looks like we'll have to resume our talks from the summer as there will definitely be a lot of interest for this thing.
    8 to 2!?? really? is it at least close Chic? like are you owning him in all the cats or is it like a 1-pt advantage in each or what? I thought those two teams looked pretty even, I actually thought yours might be a little stronger but decided to take Shoeless to pitch a bit of an upset

c'mon Shoeless, you gotta give your boys a pep talk!

Dobber Sports Demi-God

Quote Originally Posted by Bomm Bastic View Post
    Is it too late to get in on this? Sorry, I don't peruse these parts as often as I should. If too late, will there be another?

I want to help out w/ the donations in any even Shoeless, help me out here, I'm clueless..shoeless.
    Absolutely jump in - we aren't advertising the match score for another day or so. Keep some mystery in things.

I already told you how to donate Bommer - go to your travel agent and get air tickets for you and you better half and bring the cash with you to Siem Reap. I love watching people's lives change in front of my eyes. ahh choices, it's always in the choices.
    Last edited by Shoeless; October 27, 2010 at 5:46 AM.

Absolutely jump in - we aren't advertising the match score for another day or so. Keep some mystery in things.

I already told you how to donate Bommer - go to your travel agent and get air tickets for you and you better half and bring the cash with you to Siem Reap. I love watching people's lives change in front of my eyes. ahh choices, it's always in the choices.
    Well, put me down for 7-5, Leafs to win it!

I will use my $20 credit for a pair of those fancy Dobber Hockey mens sock garter belts I've had my eye on...
    @SmittysRant

Dobber Sports Demi-God

Quote Originally Posted by Bomm Bastic View Post
    Well, put me down for 7-5, Leafs to win it!

I will use my $20 credit for a pair of those fancy Dobber Hockey mens sock garter belts I've had my eye on...
    Oh you are smooth - 10 cats up for grabs and you pick 12.

Oh you are smooth - 10 cats up for grabs and you pick 12.

lmao...OOOPS! I thought it was...well...never mind what I thought.

Ok, one more time. Leafs 6- Flames 4
    @SmittysRant

Dobber Sports Demi-God

Hmmmm - Howard is not helping me in this match. Damn the twingy back syndrome.

Just a quit status report on the match as of Thursday's games:

Chicleteur is not leading or tied in the following categories: G, A, +/-, PIM's, PPP, SOG, GAA, SV% or SV's. But is tied in Wins.

Chic is sending in the big guns in Crosby, Tavares and St. Louis for a combined 5 games and Shoeless is going to try and hold him off with Getzlaf, Perry and Stastny in the same number of games.

Lots of hockey left in this match with only 2 days left with games.

Dobber Sports Giant

I hope I can win at least one category, but it'll be tough!

Dobber Sports Demi-God

Quote Originally Posted by Chicleteur View Post
    I hope I can win at least one category, but it'll be tough!
    Oh, you have some pretty explosive players Chic - Friday's have been a transition day in matches this season. I don't think at the moment I would bet a lot of money on things.

I am playing with my Crosby and Pronger voodoo dolls though. Don't want anything real bad to happen, but a little Prongerization would be alright.

Dobber Sports Apprentice

If I win this, I want a picture to prove that you wrote "little_boyes_semin" as the donor name.

lol

Dobber Sports Demi-God

Not where kids are involved, sorry. Especially when one of the battles we are fighting over there is the sex trade in young children.
    Last edited by Shoeless; October 31, 2010 at 12:23 AM.

Dobber Sports Demi-God

Well we have a clear winner - LBS was closest to the final match result with his guess (match was 9-0-1). Congrats - he did call all the offense cats correctly as wins for my team. LBS can you rip me off your email address in a PM so we can set things up with the Dobber Shop?

Thanks for doing this Chicleteur - sorry about the result - just one of those weeks when my skaters were ultra hot and when we both stumbled in goal I stumbled just a little less. Best of luck until we meet in the 2nd round and then again in the final huh?

The funds for the educational savings accounts were transferred Wednesday so the kids should have their trust accounts set up early this coming week.
    Last edited by Shoeless; October 31, 2010 at 3:50 AM.

Dobber Sports Giant

Congrats for the win my friend! Yeah, all my guys were pretty quiet this week and like you said, we both sucked in goal... You bet, I can't wait for the re-match and meeting again in the final would be awesome!

Banned

wow, I thought this was going to be much closer