Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Rask tonight??? Really???

The Great One

Reading that back- I just want to clarify that I would never trivialize or marginalize a posters views like that without just cause. If he actually backed any of his statements and/or treated anybody elses with dignity or repect I wouldnt say what I did. he has a long history of trying to dump on peoples ideas in a disrespectful manner and often without cause, justification orin some instances even statistical proof.

This thread should be edited and locked by a mod. Calling someone a disgusting pedophile pervert is going way past the usual antics.
    Last edited by Fighting_Emu; October 22, 2010 at 4:07 PM.

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by Fighting_Emu View Post
    Getting involved with Tequila monster = pointless.

The saddest part is that 95% of people on here already know that its just an alias for another well known poster. He has a few pops logs on as Tequila monster and sais all this adversarial crap that he doesnt have the balls or conviction to say under his real account purely to get a reaction. Its chlidish and lame but by us even responding here hes gotten more milage out of this dumb game than he should have.

Engaging him just encourages him and gives him an outlet to spew more ignorant commentary. Just ignore him and he'll go away...

Yeah, this is how I feel as well. Just seems to be looking for an argument thru inflammatory comments, maybe his name should be "Ex Wife." I find I just move on as if there wasn't a post. Understandable though that someone as involved with this site as Doulos said something, as he went too far this time. Perhaps a mod will step in as this a black spot of tarnish on an otherwise golden site.

Edit: I was still typing when you must have posted your 2nd comment Fighting Emu. No intent to parrot.
    Last edited by MoreCanadianTeams; October 22, 2010 at 4:12 PM. Reason: A little late
    There are 2 seasons, Hockey & Waiting for Hockey

Dynasty, 7 Teams, Pts Only
    35 Skaters+3 Goalies
    Start:1G,6D,12F
    G: 2pt win, 2pt SO, 1pt OTL
    5 changes/month
    Playoffs run with 1 lineup

G: Price,Fleury,Rinne
    D: Green,Phaneuf,Doughty,J.Johnson,Markov,Edler,
    Ehrhoff,Carlson,Pitkanen,McBain,OEL
    F:Malkin,D.Sedin,Kopitar,Perry,Datsyuk,Spezza,
    Cammaleri,Carter,Iginla,Savard,Selanne,Plekanec,
    Voracek,Hemsky,Burrows,C.Giroux,Backlund,Filatov,
    Couture,Paajarvi,Grabner,Connolly

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by tequilamonster View Post
    always good to piss off your top tender.....

that said on a serious note.....are you a pedophile???

what up with the 'little boys semen' moniker?????

im sure it was meant as a joke but failed miserably

little boys semen is abviously what your username implies......disgusting pedophile pervert
    Those are my three favourite players, in order.

Only a disgusting mind would so lewdly and salaciously interpret my username.

Super Moderator

Yeah, no need to continue this thread as the past 5 or 6 posts have had nothing to do with the subject. Locked!
    We get one of these - Don't waste it.