Thread: Lehner Insight

Default Lehner Insight

Anyone lend some insight re Lehner's potential to start this upcoming week (Fri,Oct 22nd - Thu, 28th)? Sens are scheduled for 4 games during this time frame and back-to-back fri/sat.

I know Elliott's been soiling himself, but have a hunch he may start Fri, on the road at Sabres. Then Lehner Sat night, back home in Ottawa. Beyond that I'm at a loss.

If he performs admirably, does he stay in? Or am I just dreaming that he'll even start?

Appreciate any thoughts....thanks.
    @SmittysRant

Dobber Sports Demi-God

I have no idea but curious about the same thing.

Hey Bomm - how are your plumbing skills? I am going to fix up the plumbing at a temple on an island off the south of Thailand in January and could use a helper.

Banned

Elliott will probably start Friday as he is 8-0 with a 1.89 GAA and a .937 SV% against Buffalo in his career. Then depending on how he plays, it could go either way for Saturday. I think Lehner has a good chance of starting against the Habs, though.

After that, like you said, who knows. Let's say Elliott were to lose big on Friday, and Lehner got a SO on Saturday. Well then you assume you go with Lehner for the next game after that, no?
    Last edited by Big Ev; October 21, 2010 at 7:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoeless View Post
    I have no idea but curious about the same thing.

Hey Bomm - how are your plumbing skills? I am going to fix up the plumbing at a temple on an island off the south of Thailand in January and could use a helper.
    Shoe, I love plumbs!! Peaches too!

Seriously, I'd be over there in a heartbeat, no questions asked, but for a myriad of reasons. The wife being the primary. Grad school, work, and $$ being the others.

Some day....
    @SmittysRant

Quote Originally Posted by Big Ev View Post
    Elliott will probably start Friday as he is 8-0 with a 1.89 GAA and a .937 SV% against Buffalo in his career. Then depending on how he plays, it could go either way for Saturday. I think Lehner has a good chance of starting against the Habs, though.

After that, like you said, who knows. Let's say Elliott were to lose big on Friday, and Lehner got a SO on Saturday. Well then you assume you go with Lehner for the next game after that, no?
    Yeah, I hear ya Ev....I was just contemplating starting him this week but chickened out and went w/ Lehtonen instead.

It's a tad early in the season to gamble, and Lehtonen has been solid. Now if only the Dallas-D could pull their heads out of their collective asses and limit the SA to oh.....60 or less....Lehtonen would have even better stats.
    @SmittysRant