Thread: Comeau for real?

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Default Comeau for real?

What do you guys think? I don't know anything about him. Whats some reasonable projections for him this year?
    red|ine

twitter: @timmywhitehead

The Magnificent One

no ideaa but i picked him up with one week to go before the season started figuring he would play with tavares and benefit from that.

well looks like tavares is now hurt but comeau hasnt missed a beat and might be doing better without tavares. he is the top RW until okposo comes back so while the islanders shoudl suck they are finding ways to score.

look for him to be on the end of those goals/assists for awhile. i would say pick him up and ride him while he is hot.
    18 team H2H Keeper League
    G/A/PPP/SHP/GWG/SOG/FOW/Hits&blks/W/GAA/SV/SV%
    play 4c/8w/6d/1G (2min start)/6 bench/
    C: Hughes, Zacha, Howden, compher, Tierney, Frederic
    W: Gaudreau, Schwartz, M.Tkachuk, Fabbri, Bratt, Yamamoto, Wahlstrom, Okposo, Heinen, M.Folingo, Hinostroza, Mcginn
    D: Hughes, Ceci, Pelech, oleksiak, Holden, Poolman
    G: Markstrom, Oettinger,
    P:Rossi,Bowers,Heponiemi,Kupari,Wise,Dorofeyev,Fir stov,Clarke,Fortin,holloway,Nygard,Aberg,Rasmussen ,Elynuik,M.Jones,Chlapik,Platzer,Bracco,Kuokkanen, Lind,Liljegren,J.Roy,Montembeault,Raaymakers,Woll, prosvetov,Larmi

Dobber Sports Star

just grabbed him and pretty happy to do so. PPG over the last 21 games last year and off to a smoking start this year. I gauge players on PP time, and he has been getting tons. When JT comes back, he should stick on the top line.

Could be in for 25 goals, 55 points at minimum this year, IMO. Could be looking at this year's Moulson
    20 Team Dynasty League - POINTS ONLY (Champion - 2017, 2016, 2015)

Goalie: W (3.5) SO (4) L (-1)
    Daily starts: 9 Fwd, 6 D, 1 Goalie

Guentzel Tkachuk Larkin
    Couture Palmieri Zucker
    Wilson Beauvillier Labanc
    Leivo Joseph Sprong

Barrie Morrissey Montour
    Butcher Murray Bayreuther

Fleury
    Domingue

Dobber Sports Sophomore

...but for now he's playing with no one of mention. I see no reason to believe he will turn this one game into an ongoing streak.

Dobber Sports Demi-God

Quote Originally Posted by Plus1Plus1 View Post
    ...but for now he's playing with no one of mention. I see no reason to believe he will turn this one game into an ongoing streak.
    Yeah I am with you on this one Plus1 - certainly if you can add him with a low cost drop then he is likely a worthwhile gamble - frankly I think Bailey is just as likely to put up the 55 points.

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

This is the type of player I like to have on my bench - someone who could boom or bust. I never COUNT on them, but I try to hit a homerun somewhere along the way. For example, this year I'm high on Steen - he also had a good run (for longer) at the end of last year and is getting a crapload of PP time. I think he could explode on a much improved STL team.