Thread: elliot or ellis

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Default elliot or ellis

it looks like i will be taking either ellis or elliot in my draft today... any opinions on which way to go? we only count wins(2) and shutouts(5) and we don't switch them in and out. once they are out, they need to clear waivers to get back in. i have roloson right now as my 2nd goalie, and am not overly compfortable with him, but i could go with rinne, rolie and then pick green instead of a goalie. any thoughts?
    Keeper League , points only, drop 5 at seasons end
    G- f.andersen, hellybuyck
    F- huberdeau, Malkin, guentzel, rust, dach, caufield, tarasenko, Thompson, necas, p. Kane, barzal, scheifele

Dobber Sports Monster

I think your better off getting Rinne and picking Green....if I read your post right.

I think Ellis and Elliott are pretty much equal parts..nothing great, but not bad options..I like Ellis to muscle out Smith in Tampa and I like Elliott to play most games in Ottawa as well

But I think Rinne and Green is a much better route to go.

Dobber Sports Sophomore

i may have made that a bit confusing...
    i already have rinne, and rolie, and am trying to figure out if i should add ellis/elliot as insurance or go with green. as of right now i am leaning towards elliot, as goalies are very valuable in our league.
    Keeper League , points only, drop 5 at seasons end
    G- f.andersen, hellybuyck
    F- huberdeau, Malkin, guentzel, rust, dach, caufield, tarasenko, Thompson, necas, p. Kane, barzal, scheifele