Thread: Dobbs wrong????

Dobber Sports Ace

Default Dobbs wrong????

Dobbs wrong???????I couldnt find the post but I remember you telling us to mark your words that Nucks\\Ducks would be 2-2.You\'re wrong but you shoulda been right so I still give you the thumbs-up.Canucks threw their oppurtunity out the window.........Do you think they have a chance for the comeback? :blush: SCREWED UP like the Nucks in the 3rd--I SOMEHOW THUMBS DOWNED ya-I will adjust in 6 hrs!!:blush: I SUCK.

Post edited by: WildHendy, at: 2007/05/02 21:02
    God bless us,everyone of us!

Dobber Sports Expert

Default Re:Dobbs wrong????

karma to hendy for his brutal confession!

I...am your father.

I didn\'t say this year! I meant some point in the infinite future, a team in this world named the \"Ducks\" will be tied 2-2 with a team in this world named the \"Canucks\"!

:whistle:
    The Best Fantasy Hockey Site

15-Team Keeper, points only, best 12 fwd, 4 dman, 2 G count. Playoffs count.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    G - Kahkonen, Vejmelka, L. Thompson, Levi, Comrie
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi

Dobber Sports Ace

Dobber wrote:
    I didn\'t say this year! I meant some point in the infinite future, a team in this world named the \"Ducks\" will be tied 2-2 with a team in this world named the \"Canucks\"!

:whistle:
    Spoken like a true politician!!!Hell,I\'d take you over those other clowns.I know if you started messing with our teams it would be for good--not evil.Once your in how bout trading Quebec for a sweet little Caribbean Island??JUST KIDDING!No hatemail please--I like all canadians-even Newfies!
    God bless us,everyone of us!

I...am your father.

Hell, we\'re talking about a Caribbean Island here - I\'ll trade five or six provinces for it!
    The Best Fantasy Hockey Site

15-Team Keeper, points only, best 12 fwd, 4 dman, 2 G count. Playoffs count.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    G - Kahkonen, Vejmelka, L. Thompson, Levi, Comrie
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi