The InsideHockey.com (IHFP) fantasy hockey league is looking for one VERY SOLID owner for the upcoming season. The league is over 20 years old and has owners that go that far back. Founded by Kevin Greensteen of InsideHockey.com fame - the league is an auction based, keeper league.

Here are some details:
• 10 owner league, 20 year history
• Fees are $250 per year currently
• Drafts are auction based via IM. There are draft rooms in LA and often in NYC with owners in Chicago, Long Island and Philly.
• Teams have a salary cap of $330 total. More money can be "eaten" during the season which brings a team's cap up to as high as $380.
• The max keepers are 13 with 3 allowed under $11.
• Players are brought up for auction and drafted according to the market demands. Mike Green went for $60 last year. The average player is priced at $11.
• IN a player's first year - he gets a 10% raise ($1 to $2 - rounded up or $16 to 17). In the next year he get $5 raise plus 10% thus $11 to $17.
• There is a four player minor league draft that's done by email. You can keep your players there for year after year with $1 raises per year OR you can bring them up to your main roster.
• We have 3 drafts during the year where you can waive players and pick up new ones. These are done via IM.
• The opening draft takes about 4.5 to 5.5 hours. The supplementals are about 45 to 60 min.

Draft time is Saturday 10/9 at 9 AM PST.

This league is a GREAT group of guys. We play for fun and many of the teams are run by very serious executives and SUPER hockey enthusiasts. Hedge fund managers, Venture Capital execs, dotcom CEOs, movie producers and pro hockey writers. Its very competitive and a TON of fun.

If you are interested in learning more about our one open spot please EMAIL me at jerry AT hometheaterreview.com. I am away on vacation this week and can best respond by email at first. I don't know how often I can check the forum.

Many thanks for your interest.

Sincerely,

Jerry Del Colliano
Commissioner
IHFP Fantasy Hockey League