Thread: What is Karma?

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default What is Karma?

I see lots of references to it, but I\'m not sure what the number means on this site.

I...am your father.

Default What is Karma?

emurdoch wrote:
    I see lots of references to it, but I\'m not sure what the number means on this site.
    Hey emurdoch, check out this link, explains everything:

LINK

B)
    The Best Fantasy Hockey Site

15-Team Keeper, points only, best 12 fwd, 4 dman, 2 G count. Playoffs count.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    G - Kahkonen, Vejmelka, L. Thompson, Levi, Comrie
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default What is Karma?

It\'s just when another user hits the green thumbs up on a message that you posted to say thanks or nice point or LOL or whatever. You\'re total karma is tracked right next to the thumbs up/thumbs down icon. I presume that hitting the red thumbs down takes karma away, but I\'m not positive about that.
    12 H2H w/ daily changes. G,A,+/-,PPP,SOG,W,GAA,Sv%. Keep 6 players
    C (2): Karlsson, Kadri, Reinhart (RW), Eichel (IR), Byfield (IR)
    LW (2): Hall, Stuetzle, van Reimsdyk, Hughes (IR)
    RW (2): Ehlers (LW), Gaudreau (LW), Rust (IR)
    D (3): Barrie, Petry, Dahlin, Gostisbehere, Dunn, Dobson, Andersson
    Util (2)
    G (2): Shesterkin, Mike Smith, Merzlikins, Koskinen

I...am your father.

Default What is Karma?

The Truth wrote:
    It\'s just when another user hits the green thumbs up on a message that you posted to say thanks or nice point or LOL or whatever. You\'re total karma is tracked right next to the thumbs up/thumbs down icon. I presume that hitting the red thumbs down takes karma away, but I\'m not positive about that.
    The Truth speaks...well, the truth

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default What is Karma?

I think karma is when you sign Marian Hossa to a lucrative long term contract because he is traditionally a top 5-10 point scorer and then he proceeds to reward you by scoring 4 points in 10 games, so you trade him cause he pissed you off and he then rewards your trading him by scoring 16 points in his next 10!

I think that\'s karma!

I...am your father.

Default What is Karma?

John Ferguson Jr wrote:
    I think karma is when you sign Marian Hossa to a lucrative long term contract because he is traditionally a top 5-10 point scorer and then he proceeds to reward you by scoring 4 points in 10 games, so you trade him cause he pissed you off and he then rewards your trading him by scoring 16 points in his next 10!

I think that\'s karma!
    Hmmm...sounds like something John Ferguson Jr would do...
    B)

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default What is Karma?

Dobber wrote:
    John Ferguson Jr wrote:

I think that\'s karma!
    Hmmm...sounds like something John Ferguson Jr would do...
    B)
    perhaps, however I take solace in the fact his production still does not warrant the contract!

I...am your father.

Default What is Karma?

It will, JFJ. It will. Hossa is money in the bank. I understand your frustration though, that would drive me nuts for sure!